PASR Goes to Elk - 2/8/21

toast21602

It was great meeting up with PASRs old and new. Thanks Enjo for a fabulous spread! And everyone else who contributed.
Elk was at its best today, glad you all got to enjoy it.
And don't tell anyone please..[emoji41][emoji41]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Yeah today was awesome.   Great time riding with everyone....tons of great food and beers.  Really happy to get a good day in yesterday at Greek Peak and then come to Elk today for an awesome day.  Only way it could've been better is if I stopped to fish somewhere.   I did bring a fly rod with me, but didn't feel like paying for a NY license yesterday 

5 minutes ago, rummy said:

It was great meeting up with PASRs old and new. Thanks Enjo for a fabulous spread! And everyone else who contributed.
Elk was at its best today, glad you all got to enjoy it.
And don't tell anyone please..emoji41.pngemoji41.png

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Nice meeting you today.   I hadn't been to Elk in at least 15 years.  I'll try to make it at least once a year, it's an awesome mountain 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Rad although those boomers in the middle weren’t doing a very good job social distancing.  

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

@NMSKIhow long did the liftlines get at Elk on Saturday? Asking for a friend @sibhusky

They were fine in the morning but got pretty long around 11 and stayed long.  Didn’t wait more than 15 minutes, but they went all the way back to the porta potties near the parking lot.  

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, NMSKI said:

They were fine in the morning but got pretty long around 11 and stayed long.  Didn’t wait more than 15 minutes, but they went all the way back to the porta potties near the parking lot.  

How were the trails? Did the cord hold up as well as I would expect it to? 

12 minutes ago, Schif said:

How were the trails? Did the cord hold up as well as I would expect it to? 

The trails were good.  The cord did not hold up though due to all the people skidding around, but still there were only a few icy spots and could be easily avoided.