JF 2/10

C1erArt

True packed powder day. No teeth rattling frozen cord today. No ice at all. 16 degrees, mostly cloudy. East Mountain lift mostly full, but no line. Quad not running.

Soft cord, Elevator, Challenge glade, Mad Tree glade all looking good. Spent my time on the groomers. Challenge was nice and consistent, Tbolt was groomed with rollers before the drops so could get some air if you wanted to.

edb96d499d69a921cd98a12a66fb18c9.jpg46ea4f0a3c38b432ed2e5ecfb99153c0.jpg

• Like 4
  • Boner City 1

How was Floyd’s??  Those skis look like they have lifter plates on them unless they’re demo bindings. 

Integrated low ride Marker demo bindings. Easy big turns 40 mph run down Floyd’s, still some stash on the sides. Risk it looks overgrown though. Hit 58 on Rivershot last drop.
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, C1erArt said:

Integrated low ride Marker demo bindings. Easy big turns 40 mph run down Floyd’s, still some stash on the sides. Risk it looks overgrown though. Hit 58 on Rivershot last drop.

Sweet although I call BS on the 58. Are you planning on a ski trip after your second vaccine dose?

Sweet although I call BS on the 58. Are you planning on a ski trip after your second vaccine dose?

Don’t think so, we are rolling over our Icon passes to next year. Taking a trip to CA in May to see the west coast grandkid. Maybe a quick trip to Tahoe.

You are probably right, there was a spike in the speed graph that was probably an artifact. Was at the bottom of the hill in the gully at that point and might have lost satellite view.