2-15 calm before the ice storm

RidgeRacer

2 hours ago, toast21602 said:

Image-1.jpeg.67cc0a3837f773265836665e4daf70fb.jpeg807553161_ScreenShot2021-02-15at6_38_55PM.png.cde8932705998e7b30abc892d6a7a041.png

2 hours ago, NMSKI said:

I was advocating for a “milk that” icon that would be an udder.  Kind of like how we got the eggplant for “boner city”.  Don’t think it’s gonna happen. 

I second, third and fourth this motion......does anyone know how to reach think Greg? Can we bring in an independent contractor? Benm can you hook us up ? 🤣😂😂🤣😂😂

• Boner City 1

1 hour ago, Johnny Law said:

I second, third and fourth this motion......does anyone know how to reach think Greg? Can we bring in an independent contractor? Benm can you hook us up ? 🤣😂😂🤣😂😂

I think I could get in touch with ThinkSnow Greg on Facebook. I remember once I called him a fuckhead and he was so freaking offended.  He was like all I do for PASR and you call me a fuckhead lol.  Anyway he’s a computer whiz.  Knows the difference between Dot matrix and HTML...

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Johnny Law said:

Benm can you hook us up

jeff wouldn't have a problem if someone were to send him the art.

if you're in there though jeff, please add a white bg to the eggplant.png. ocd is driving me nuts seeing the other reactions through it.

10 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Anyway he’s a computer whiz.

its invision community, not the space shuttle's mainframe... 

Edited by Benm
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, indiggio said:

Bah!  I heard that Coming Soon is closed... 😭

I figured Coming Soon was Coming to an End yesterday. Glad I grabbed some more turns on it. Hopefully this next storm refreshes it back to skiable. 

• Like 1

Started clearing up around 10 today so I headed out for a few runs. Pretty quiet, no line on the quad all morning. Spent all my time on Razors and Challenge. Nice conditions. Got a little soft around noon with temp around 50.

a320cbb213ce96b00cd9162c31951791.jpg

Coming Soon was closed. A lot of teenagers out today.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

39 minutes ago, C1erArt said:

Started clearing up around 10 today so I headed out for a few runs. Pretty quiet, no line on the quad all morning. Spent all my time on Razors and Challenge. Nice conditions. Got a little soft around noon with temp around 50.

a320cbb213ce96b00cd9162c31951791.jpg

Coming Soon was closed. A lot of teenagers out today.

Damn kids oughta be in school!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, indiggio said:

Where are the truant officers??

Karen (literally) letter to the editor in last Sunday's Morning Call...

1472833399_2021-02-1715_16_54-AllentownMorningCallMozillaFirefox.jpg.4a87b759341069e580b3b2cba9377fd6.jpg

Not sure how it works in that school district, but in mine there was the option to elect "cyber" school which is different than "remote" in that you just have to complete the work but it is all asynchronous.  Remote learning, you have to be on a zoom all day.  Could be that a lot of these kids are doing cyber and just getting all their work done before and after skiing.  

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, indiggio said:

1472833399_2021-02-1715_16_54-AllentownMorningCallMozillaFirefox.jpg.4a87b759341069e580b3b2cba9377fd6.jpg

Wow just wow don’t blame the offenders blame the system.  It’s also hilarious that her name is Karen. 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, indiggio said:

i hope this is just some good trolling.

https://www.mcall.com/opinion/readers-react/mc-opi-let-montgomery-covid-19-bill-letter-20210106-6sfwf7do4rgpvhzrxzm4ep32aq-story.html

A letter printed on Jan. 3 was entitled “COVID-19 bill will send millions overseas.” The letter writer confused the COVID-19 bill with the government funding plan, which includes foreign aid spending. There was no money for overseas spending included in the COVID-19 bill.

The Morning Call should never have printed this letter, as it perpetuates misinformation.

Karen Montgomery
Bethlehem Township

https://www.mcall.com/opinion/readers-react/mc-opi-let-montgomery-schlossberg-fireworks-law-20200627-ol7sqhniljdwnhv55372zhua3e-story.html

I would suggest that state Rep. Mike Schlossberg go a few steps further in his proposed amendment to the fireworks law.

Don’t just confiscate the rest; give a hefty fine — say $500 to start — and a place on an electronic “do not sell’ list to vendors. They of course can get someone else to buy them, but the prospect of continued fines and confiscations might help.

Certainly concern for the well being of other living creatures isn’t enough incentive to act like a decent citizen.

Karen Montgomery
Bethlehem Township

Edited by Benm
  • Like 2