The PASR Magazine cover thread.

RidgeRacer

5 minutes ago, indiggio said:

Wow!  Nothing about Ski-Doo purchasing the resort?  Must just be a rumor.

Ridgeracers content is fact based.  No fake news.  Dont want to tarnish a fine periodical without proper investigation.   I am sure he has his team out investigating.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Johnny started that rumor 

On 3/15/2021 at 4:59 AM, indiggio said:

Word is that a bearing is shot in the six and as usual need a part sent in.

Also heard that Ski-Doo bought Blue!

Edited by toast21602
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, indiggio said:

Wow!  Nothing about Ski-Doo purchasing the resort?  Must just be a rumor.

Lots of rumors flying about KSL buying Blue, but doesn't make any sense for them to own both CamelToe AND Blue.

Edited by indiggio

41 minutes ago, indiggio said:

Lots of rumors flying about KSL buying Blue, but doesn't make any sense for them to own both CamelToe AND Blue.

Someone I know who works at Blue told me EPR bought them. Every year he tells me somebody bought Blue but this year he’s been the most insistent on it 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1

13 hours ago, toast21602 said:

Lots of rumors flying around today that it's a done deal, with Barb holding onto like 10%.

Heard that both Camelback and Blue were bought by the same company, which would coincide with EPR.
Also heard that hotel is also a go, but conflicting reports as to whether or not it'll be in the valley or up top.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, indiggio said:

Lots of rumors flying around today that it's a done deal, with Barb holding onto like 10%.

Heard that both Camelback and Blue were bought by the same company, which would coincide with EPR.
Also heard that hotel is also a go, but conflicting reports as to whether or not it'll be in the valley or up top.

It will be in the valley. Either where we park or on other side of tubing with new lift. 

• Boner City 1
  • Confused 2

7 hours ago, RidgeRacer said:

So KSL would be the actual owner? Camelback is their only other ski area. Who's ready for a cb / blue pass?
https://kslresorts.com/our-properties/

Looks to me like EPR would be the owner and provide financing.

However, the question would then be, who would be the operator of Blue? 
If you check out https://www.eprkc.com/portfolio/property-map/   They list all the properties EPR owns and who operates each.
This coincided with what I heard in that the new owner will just provide the funds.  
I heard no rumor as to who would operate the mountain. 
If you look at the list, they seem to have a number of mountains operated by Vail, which is a scary thought...

Might get some more poop on it today..

Edited by indiggio

9 hours ago, indiggio said:

Good they need a hotel especially for weddings.