2/20/21...Sunny Saturday.

GrilledSteezeSandwich

Hey All,

I’m back from a fun morning at Blue mountain. I arrived at the lower lot at 715AM and it was in the high teens with a nice alpenglow. In the house was Salty, JFDan, PSUFlyguy, Nastar Glenn, Enjorales, BenM, PARidge, KevinThomas, Justo, Rose, Charles, Falco and many others.  

First civilian six pack and challenge first whih was good but a little more frozen than expected considering the recent new snow...switchback was pretty nice and empty and I repeated that..upper main and lower Main both nice and smooth.  Sidewinder was good until the last pitch which was sort of slick. Paradise had chalky packed powder and coming soon had ok snow but pretty rocky and I was pretty careful skiing the right side to not destroy my $1100 new skis.  

Liftlines got pretty long as expected and had some beer and chips in the parking lot.  Remember boys and girls tomorrow is sausage Sunday wahahahahooey

69678648-0FAD-44CA-96C0-F3A3D1ADBD6B.gif

C6161F2B-7C88-4E70-BCA3-DA77F001B656.jpeg

A68EFAB5-1193-4B6F-80A2-56C8EE7C3C95.jpeg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Had to do some adult stuff first thing in the morning, that put me in the lot right at 8am.

Hooked up with @tarponheadwho was already a run or two down Coming Soon.

Ended up lapping Coming Soon all morning until having to depart to finish adult stuff the rest of the day, but the lines at the quad were getting far too long for my patience level.
If you stayed in the middle of Coming Soon, the snow was good and very few troughs were down to the dirt.

So done with being an adult!

Edited by indiggio
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, indiggio said:

Had to do some adult stuff first thing in the morning, that put me in the lot right at 8am.

Hooked up with @tarponheadwho was already a run or two down Coming Soon.

Ended up lapping Coming Soon all morning until having to depart to finish adult stuff the rest of the day, but the lines at the quad were getting far too long for my patience level.
If you stayed in the middle of Coming Soon, the snow was good and very few troughs were down to the dirt.

So done with being an adult!

You could pay someone to do half the stuff you complain about doing.  Yes, you’d complain about paying someone, but you wouldn’t complain about the extra free time 😂

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, AtomicSkier said:

You could pay someone to do half the stuff you complain about doing.  Yes, you’d complain about paying someone, but you wouldn’t complain about the extra free time 😂

Unfortunately this stuff was the half that wasn't worth paying someone to do...

It all worked out in the end.
I got the adult crap I needed to get done and got enough runs to be satisfied before the crowds arrived to coax me to leave.

Edited by indiggio

7 hours ago, AtomicSkier said:

Actually I DID pay someone to do part of the stuff (repair a flat tire) I complained about.
I just didn't pay anyone to jack up the car, take off the wheel and drop it off at the tire shop.
So paying them to fix the flat, which I really could have done myself but chose not to, gave me the extra free time to go skiing.

Edited by indiggio
  • Thanks 1