2021/2022 Season Passes on sale!

poconoceancity

25 minutes ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

I'm gonna guess their early bird price for an all ages all access pass with Blue add on is roughly $938. Or maybe less if they don't include Snowtubing with theirs.

That will be grate if every PASR ends up buying a Camelback season pass to ski at Blue Mountain because it's slightly cheaper. Then maybe the Camel will go on tour at Blue Mountain and give everyone high fives in the paid paved parking lot.

Had a really fun day at Camelback yesterday with my cousin.  Snowed most of the morning and did 18 runs spread all over the mtn on 4 different lifts. Crispy chicken sammy for lunch. 

The Sullivan express f*cking flys.

The new 6 pack is a beautiful lift but might also be the most terrifying lift I’ve ever been on. Often makes hard emergency stops and bounces more than any lift I’ve been on. Bouncing what seems like 10’ up and down.

B6788F3C-A0B4-45B9-A3CE-779E677ADEE1.thumb.jpeg.6bc656abbeab4893a1e79b580acb8175.jpeg580C3A45-FC1F-401A-B4F7-C1C7A6410B71.thumb.jpeg.d53c4af6e831b290b70a019709706fce.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Love 1

• 8 months later...
3 hours ago, saltyant said:

This is grate. How a much? I might get it and alternate mountains every other weekend. Blue is grate, best mountain in US and A and all, but I like variety.

221. Why didn't you just check AskJeeves.com you kumquat consuming Gerald.

Edited by saltyant

On 11/3/2023 at 9:25 AM, saltyant said:

This is grate. How a much? I might get it and alternate mountains every other weekend. Blue is grate, best mountain in US and A and all, but I like variety.

Did you get your CBK addon to join me for the VIP exclusive passholder only 7am-8am weekend mornings occasionally?

53 minutes ago, DiMe said:

Did you get your CBK addon to join me for the VIP exclusive passholder only 7am-8am weekend mornings occasionally?

I'll probably get it as soon as I want to go to Camelback, which will be December 2. That will be rad. I don't think I'll do 7 am until it gets crowded later in the season. Funk that