2/24/21...first day of spring.

GrilledSteezeSandwich

1 hour ago, Johnny Law said:

Alas I don't have many details to give but some kid named Mike who I saw last night too had a big ass bag from McDonald's. He was chowing down on a McChicken and handing them out to his friends before loudly asking the sizeable line if anyone wanted a McChicken. A random all the way on the other side got the first one air mailed to him.  Then after a second of thought I realized I did want a McChicken  and he handed me one.  I asked his name and then agreed with his friend that Mike was a legend and then I got on the lift never to see him again enjoying a delicious chicken sandwich. 

Wherever you are Mike keep handing out McChickens ! You are a God damn American legend, a chicken sandwich Jesus !

That’s crazy!!!!  

7 hours ago, Johnny Law said:

Alas I don't have many details to give but some kid named Mike who I saw last night too had a big ass bag from McDonald's. He was chowing down on a McChicken and handing them out to his friends before loudly asking the sizeable line if anyone wanted a McChicken. A random all the way on the other side got the first one air mailed to him.  Then after a second of thought I realized I did want a McChicken  and he handed me one.  I asked his name and then agreed with his friend that Mike was a legend and then I got on the lift never to see him again enjoying a delicious chicken sandwich. 

Wherever you are Mike keep handing out McChickens ! You are a God damn American legend, a chicken sandwich Jesus !

@tarponhead Pickles!

• Like 1

And this is what the new season pass price is gonna get you, pay more, get less, the 'Murica way.

I agree. A pass is supposed to get you direct to slope acces right...lol. With the crowds being what they were last night why hell would they pull the plug on the quad at 7:30?? I left at 6 because I didn't feel like waiting anymore with both open.. I can't even imagine what closing the quad at 730 did...well kinda since Johnny Law mentioned the lines essentially became a McDonald's drive thru.
  • Haha 2