2/24/2021 Warm and Sunny

C1erArt

Decided give myself a break from the crowds and mask problems at Blue and head up to JF. 38 degrees at 9, and 48 when I left at noon. Sunny and no wind. Conditions great and held up well. Challenge glade, Elevator and Mad Tree looked good, but I stayed on the E Mtn groomers.

a56c25d28a4b0b6fe595c6ed946fbc35.jpg

Floyds was in great shape and there were tracks in Risk It. They groomed out the middle and bottom of Floyd’s pretty wide, so had a good time doing side to side high edge turns.

The flats in the sun started getting sticky, so I headed home. Just about time to give the skis a spring structure. E Mtn lift ran full at the end, but no lift lines anywhere.

• Like 6

I have an account with my card number on it, so I add the day to the card online the night before, park opposite the Challenge chair slope side (unfortunately not running weekdays), put my boots on, walk 50 feet and am on my way down the slope.

Twice the price for a daily ticket compared to last year, but still not to bad for over 65s. Haven’t checked for my ticket yet mid week.

• Like 1