2/25 Sunny, fast, cookies galore.

Kyle

Decent morning so far. Good amount of people in the corral for opening. Conditions off the bat were slick but that’s to be expected with a thaw/freeze. Lots of cookies and groomer ruts and ridges everywhere, but overall bluebird morning. Jumps next to the 6 pack were good early. Dreamweaver was untouched at 1030am. Coming soon is likely on its last leg. Full of moguls and tons of bare spots/ice. Lines were getting a little on the long side so time for lunch in the lot and then probably just mess around the rest of the afternoon in the park. 

• Like 3

Skied the first hour before work with [mention]Benm [/mention]and the snow sucked. Frozen solid even though it said 35° at 9. Grooming was spicy with lots of dips from melting. Nice to chat with [mention]Kyle [/mention]in the lot before leaving too.

Saw a phone from the lift and grabbed it on the way down sidewinder. Still had battery left and one of the phone numbers I could see on the Lock Screen was his moms. She wasn’t happy he lost it last night and couldn’t find it. He’s in south Jerz so I mailed it and they’re quite happy.

I’ll be back tonight with the fam and hoping for softer conditions.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, mute1080 said:

Skied the first hour before work with [mention]Benm [/mention]and the snow sucked. Frozen solid even though it said 35° at 9. Grooming was spicy with lots of dips from melting. Nice to chat with [mention]Kyle [/mention]in the lot before leaving too.

Saw a phone from the lift and grabbed it on the way down sidewinder. Still had battery left and one of the phone numbers I could see on the Lock Screen was his moms. She wasn’t happy he lost it last night and couldn’t find it. He’s in south Jerz so I mailed it and they’re quite happy.

You're a gentleman and a scholar. 

• Like 3

is that a U2 hat? [mention=264]RidgeRacer[/mention]

I'd venture to say he got it at JT national park. That's said it's cool hat though that I'd rock all day, every day.

Side story...the joshua tree used on the second greatest album of all time's sleeve is in death valley, CA. The actual tree is hard to get to and has since fallen over (it's off a highway in the middle of the desert). But it's been found and there's a plaque there apparently. A few years ago someone cut a piece of the tree and tried to sell it for $$$....I want to say they got arrested (I could be wrong).

2 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

I'd venture to say he got it at JT national park. That's said it's cool hat though that I'd rock all day, every day.

Side story...the joshua tree used on the second greatest album of all time's sleeve is in death valley, CA. The actual tree is hard to get to and has since fallen over (it's off a highway in the middle of the desert). But it's been found and there's a plaque there apparently. A few years ago someone cut a piece of the tree and tried to sell it for $$$....I want to say they got arrested (I could be wrong).

what's #1?

I still throw Joshua tree in the shuffle once in awhile with the cure

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

What’s the greatest album of all time??  Michael Jackson’s thriller or perhaps the Saturday night fever soundtrack??

54 minutes ago, mute1080 said:

So two days in one! Dont forget to update your stats! 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Will be there shortly,  thought about this morning but figured it would be mad brick and the slop has been excellent the last two nights.  Sun feels super strong, very spring like. 

I must be the only person on earth but I can't stand u2, if someone made me define their sound I'd say pretentious lol lol

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Johnny Law said:

Will be there shortly,  thought about this morning but figured it would be mad brick and the slop has been excellent the last two nights.  Sun feels super strong, very spring like. 

I must be the only person on earth but I can't stand u2, if someone made me define their sound I'd say pretentious lol lol

Most people don’t like U2.  That’s why it’s so funny that PARidge is such a big fanboy. 

• Confused 2