A New York Up-state of mind - 2021....

RidgeRacer

Have a great time and tell the Cobble Mountain Lodge front desk lady that Salty says hi.
I also stopped at the rest stop for Roy Rogers. Their spicy chicken sandwiches are amazing. 

I did. Heres how it went...

Me: hi front desk lady at Cobble mountain lodge. Salty says hi.

Front desk lady: salty? Oh you mean the guy who complained his room temperature being one degree warmer than he likes it.

Me: yeah that's the guy.

Front desk lady: sorry...we're booked up but we'll let you sleep in your car.

Have fun in utah.
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

I’m guessing Ridge is in lake placid now.  Looks like it’s gonna snow at whiteface tomorrow.  

Arrived not too long ago. Took just over 4 hours to get here from greek peak. About 4.5 with a few stops. The Wendy's Asiago chicken ranch whatever on a pretzel bun is the fuckin bomb btw.

Today was awesome. Greek peak is a freaking treat. I can't believe this was my first time skiing it. Worth 2 hours from the Poconos and will be back.. There's a crap ton of tree skiing and I wasn't expecting the old school vibe. It was busy but never waited more than 2 minutes for a lift. Was really impressed with some of the steeper pitches there. Stoked for the main event tomorrow however. Time to check the weather.
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

заткнись, черт возьми

Batman, just go and fuck yourself. And I don’t need a copy paste to tell you that.

RidgeRacer, I sincerely apologize for this outburst in your thread.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Strange weather. cloudy this morning and kinda warm - upper 30s. Temps are gonna drop it like it's hot however with a low of negative 4 overnight tonight. With the temp drop should come some snow which is supposed to start around 1pm... nothing crazy...1 to 3 inches or so.
As for the skiing... looking like cloudspin is on tap today. Over on lookout mountain Wilmington and maybe sugar valley are a go but hoyts and lookout below are likely not happening. Upper empire is listed as closed but we'll see if they drop the ropes. Should be minimal in the way of crowds which could make for a pretty great day. More to come...

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1