2/28. Rain. Meat. Beer

PSUFrankenstein

Hey all.  I'm back from a session at true mountain the blue mountain. 
 Place was empty even though I didn't get on the snow until 8 20.  Hit Sidewinder, lazy, and NMDW to start.  Then 2 runs on switchback and lapped come around park.  Actually did several rails without any beers being consumed and the jump there was pretty good.   Bumps on chute...main street had soft snow but kinda choppy. 
Stopped riding probably around 10...had a beer in the lot with [mention=287]mbike-ski[/mention].  As we were finishing up, [mention=13117]Benm[/mention]and [mention=13012]enjoralas[/mention]and pops finished their session.  Sausage Sunday with each of us having a double cheeseburger (delicious) and a few beers under the ez up tent.   Also in the house was BFG and Falco's crew
20210228_090519.thumb.jpg.2fbfbe0fb23772b5b32006d5ab0a6a21.jpg
20210228_101659.thumb.jpg.d322bf6ebaadbbc6d3ee543bad4816c3.jpg
20210228_105429.thumb.jpg.b10b72caf884106a2bcc5de666133d15.jpg

I think you are the most hard core skier/rider here. TP4 is paying notice to your TR’s!

Boomer edit: I read this quick and thought you were mute or Ryan. Your still ‘core

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, tarponhead said:

I think you are the most hard core skier/rider here. TP4 is paying notice to your TR’s!

Boomer edit: I read this quick and thought you were mute or Ryan. Your still ‘core

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tarponhead whatever you’re smoking pass it this way. 

• Like 1

Snow was awesome today. I would have been pissed at myself if I skied yesterday morning in the rain and missed today’s pre-rain window. Skied 8 beautiful rain free runs plus two in the light stuff once it started. Run of the day was definitely Switchback, also enjoyed Sidewinder more than average. Main Street was pretty variable by the time we got on it, Lower worse than Upler but skiers left was decent. 

Good time in the lot, ez up was clutch and I’m glad those burgers didn’t suck since they were just a premade frozen patty. And @GrilledSteezeSandwichhelmets were only on until the ez up went up and grill started warming up, and had a dry spot to deboot.

Next session should be Tuesday night, for Minime’s first trip down Paradise.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1