Season Passes...

indiggio

Looks like the e-mails are starting to roll out.

Of course, they don't have anyone proofreading them.
"We awknowledge that it is highly likely that the COVID-19 health crisis will continue to impact everyday life in the 2021/2022 Winter season."

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, indiggio said:

Looks like the e-mails are starting to roll out.

Of course, they don't have anyone proofreading them.
"We awknowledge that it is highly likely that the COVID-19 health crisis will continue to impact everyday life in the 2021/2022 Winter season."

The pandemic is almost over.  By then everybody who wants to be vaccinated will life will be back to normal.  Acknowledge lol

@indiggio are you renting a locker?  I got the email at 832am

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Boner City 1

7 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

The pandemic is almost over.  By then everybody who wants to be vaccinated will life will be back to normal.  Acknowledge lol

@indiggio are you renting a locker?  I got the email at 832am

Life will not be back to "normal" next ski season. This pandemic will have long-term implications that will result in changes that will last a while. I imagine the reservation system might be one of them. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

here's what you're losing from the current year's benefits --

-10% Discount on Lift Tickets & Rentals
-10% Discount on Summer Activities 
-Access to Season Pass holder summer party 
-3 ski/ride days at Ski Cooper

here's what you gain - an ambiguous perk at best.

-Access to special season pass holder promotional discounts throughout the year!

Edited by Benm

1 minute ago, toast21602 said:

Life will not be back to "normal" next ski season. This pandemic will have long-term implications that will result in changes that will last a while. I imagine the reservation system might be one of them. 

How low will daily new cases have to be for life to get back to normal?

1 minute ago, Benm said:

here's what you're losing from the current year's benefits --

-10% Discount on Lift Tickets & Rentals
-10% Discount on Summer Activities 
-Access to Season Pass holder party March 15th, 2020
-3 ski/ride days at Ski Cooper

here's what you gain - an ambiguous perk at best.

-Access to special season pass holder promotional discounts throughout the year!

Wow just wow..camelback is looking a lot better 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I always thought those lockers were dumb.  I wonder if any ding dongs keep their ski boots in them. 

It's handy to hold my mogul skis, as I don't have to load them on the rack each morning.
I never know whether I'm gonna use them or not.

2 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Wow just wow..camelback is looking a lot better 

at least they have a plausible reason for a price increase with the new lift.

the only reason covid protocols are staying around is because they are making money hand over fist with the new ticketing practices. 109 for a wknd pass is robbery.

• Like 1

Just now, Benm said:

at least they have a plausible reason for a price increase with the new lift.

the only reason covid protocols are staying around is because they are making money hand over fist with the new ticketing practices. 109 for a wknd pass is robbery.

Can go on a weekday for $69 for 8 hours or $49 for 4 hours.  Even less when purchased well in advance.  It’s not robbery if people are willing to pay for it. 

2 minutes ago, indiggio said:

Nope

I sort of wonder where all the people who boot up in the lower lodge keep their stuff. I guess some put in an empty locker or walk stuff back to car.  Friday AM those benches were so full of people booting up.  People were even changing in the bathroom. Nothing like changing into ski gear with the smell of urine and feces.  I always find it hilarious when people can’t drive up to the mountain in their ski pants.  Equally funny is people pulling into blues lot with their mask already on. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

I sort of wonder where all the people who boot up in the lower lodge keep their stuff. I guess some put in an empty locker or walk stuff back to car.  Friday AM those benches were so full of people booting up.  People were even changing in the bathroom. Nothing like changing into ski gear with the smell of urine and feces.  I always find it hilarious when people can’t drive up to the mountain in their ski pants.  Equally funny is people pulling into blues lot with their mask already on. 

I drive to the mountain without my ski pants on 

• Like 3

I always find it hilarious when people can’t drive up to the mountain in their ski pants.  Equally funny is people pulling into blues lot with their mask already on. 

glad I can create some laughs for you. I can't stand wearing ski pants when driving. I get too warm. 

• Like 1

Just now, toast21602 said:

glad I can create some laughs for you. I can't stand wearing ski pants when driving. I get too warm. 

Turn down the heat.  I don’t wear anything under my ski pants except boxers though. I’m at work a lot of days in my ski pants for 4-5 hours. 

• Confused 2

2 minutes ago, Benm said:

does your travel time to blue even allow the car to heat up that quick lol

LQD!!!  It’s funny when toast pulls into the lower lot.  He comes in hot Bahahaha and half the time BenM is pissed because somebody in front of him was driving below the speed limit.