Multi-Mountain Pass Pricing

Ski2Live Live2Ski

ORDA posted their price for Belleayre / Gore / Whiteface today

$809 is the adult early purchase price for a full pass to all three with no black out dates. Allows skiing starting 3/17.

Other pricing available here: 

https://www.belleayre.com/tickets/season-passes/

Seriously considering this option. The other passes that will be interesting for me to compare pricing on are Epic, Ikon and Indy

Edited by Ski2Live Live2Ski
  • Like 2

Basically to work for me a pass has to have either a Catskills or a "top tier PA (Blue/CB/Elk/Montage)" option in addition to some larger mountains.  Seems unlikely any of them will have such a PA option.

ORDA has Belleayre

Epic has Hunter (and JF and Roundtop are plusses)

Ikon has Windham

Indy doesn't quite cut it unless they get Plattekill to join again, but their saving graces are including Catamount, Greek Peak, Blue Knob and Shawnee; and that their pricing will likely be low enough that one could combine Indy and Montage for less than the other options. 

17 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

Following this thread. Looking to buy another pass next year in addition to Blue if it makes sense. 

Me too. For what paid on lift tickets this year I'd almost certainly be better off getting a pass. I'm generally happy skiing anywhere outside of PA so dont care if I'm limited to certain mountains like on the Epic pass

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Me too. For what paid on lift tickets this year I'd almost certainly be better off getting a pass. I'm generally happy skiing anywhere outside of PA so dont care if I'm limited to certain mountains like on the Epic pass

Maybe I'll get invited on one of your trips... TFTI!

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, toast21602 said:

Maybe I'll get invited on one of your trips... TFTI!

You (and most people on here) would be bored skiing with me. Trust me. I dont jump off colouirs, and I dilly dally going through trees and ungroomed runs.

Edited by saltyant
  • Haha 1

Just now, Schif said:

I'll likely do Ikon or Epic depends on a combination of factors. 1. Student Discount Price 2. Where other people get passes for 3. Which mountains are on dropped or added to Ikon/Epic. 

Big yes on the student discount price and limitations since this is probably the last year I'll get to utilize that.

Just now, Schif said:

I'll likely do Ikon or Epic depends on a combination of factors. 1. Student Discount Price 2. Where other people get passes for 3. Which mountains are on dropped or added to Ikon/Epic. 

Can't see much of anything new being added/ dropped from Epic within early bird pricing window - as their model involves ownership of their mountains and if purchases/sales of mts were in the offing there would already be news stories about that.

Just now, saltyant said:

You'd be bored skiing with me. Trust me. I dont jump off colouirs, and I dilly dally going through trees and ungroomed runs.

Nah, neither did @mute1080 when we went to JH and I still did those things when he didn't We had a blast. You probably say the same when riding bikes with me since I can't keep up 😂

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Schif said:

Do Epic and/or Ikon typically go on sale soon? Would be cool to snag one and get a trip in at the end of this year. Or if anyone wants to rent their pass to me for a weekend that would be cool too 

I'd been hoping to snag one for my trip but didnt happen. 

Someone told me that some resorts are cracking down on people sharing passes by using facial recognition. 

4 minutes ago, saltyant said:

I'd been hoping to snag one for my trip but didnt happen. 

Someone told me that some resorts are cracking down on people sharing passes by using facial recognition. 

Wearing a mask and goggles should kill the viability of facial recognition pretty thoroughly

5 minutes ago, Schif said:

Do Epic and/or Ikon typically go on sale soon? Would be cool to snag one and get a trip in at the end of this year. Or if anyone wants to rent their pass to me for a weekend that would be cool too 

Last year I believe they both announced pricing first week of March, but Epic did not include Spring 2020 skiing.

IKON full pass

Adult 999
13-22 739
5-12  319 (-100 for up to 2 kids per adult)

IKON base pass (holidays blacked out)
Adult 729
13-22 559
5-12 179

For VT/NY skiing (most relevant to me) there are unlimited days at Stratton and Sugarbush, and up to 7 days (5 with base pass) at Windham and Killington

On sale March 11
Includes limited Spring skiing - most relevant to me is Sugarbush starting 4/5
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

IKON full pass

Adult 999

Adult 729
5-12 179

For VT/NY skiing (most relevant to me) there are unlimited days at Stratton and Sugarbush, and up to 7 days (5 with base pass) at Windham and Killington

On sale March 11

Nice if you’re 14 days past second vaccine shot you can finally visit Vermont.  Sugarbush is a technical gem. 

8 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Nice if you’re 14 days past second vaccine shot you can finally visit Vermont.  Sugarbush is a technical gem. 

I was at Sugarbush only once but half the time it was just straight up survival skiing. 

Ikon Base pass is not even worth considering for me - even disregarding holiday black outs as definitely would use all 7 days at Windham with it being by far the closest option.

Leaning towards full Ikon over ORDA pass though - especially due to it covering a CO trip too.

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

IKON full pass

Adult 999
13-22 739

Adult 729
13-22 559
5-12 279 (-100 for up to 2 kids per adult)

On sale March 11

Corrected

2 minutes ago, Schif said:

I was at Sugarbush only once but half the time it was just straight up survival skiing. 

Same here, and my dumbass decided it would be a good idea to hit The Church my first time outside of PA on skis.