Multi-Mountain Pass Pricing

Ski2Live Live2Ski

Plenty of skiing from the summit of Sugarbush that is not bad at all for those as capable as my girls were just before they turned 12 (the year we had our Blue passes) - and this was in mid April so it wasn't exactly full coverage.

Edited by Ski2Live Live2Ski

49 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Vermont generally has some of the worst ski conditions way worse than PA due to the cold, wind, freeze/thaws and lack of snowmaking.  Wind holds on lifts are very common as well. 

It's colder I'll give you that - and there are more wind holds at higher elevation. Reduces the freeze/thaw issue though cause it's not like it doesn't freeze often South of VT.

Definitely the conditions I have skied in VT have been better than those I have skied in NY or PA this winter. And the terrain is so much better than PA it's silly. In PA I regularly call it a day when I get bored of the terrain. That has never happened in VT.

But please do your best to keep the crowds at Blue 🙂

Edited by Ski2Live Live2Ski
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, Schif said:

Thin cover, ice, rocks, steep, narrow, windy, flat light, gray skies

I would like to add WINDY all caps. I might have load of video of it. 

For our last run around 3-4ish, the head/side wind was so strong, it was working against you as you went down the run

On 3/3/2021 at 8:40 AM, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Salty you should go on a ski trip with PARidge and JFDan. I’d say Matt edge as well 

I just saw this post. Why didn't you tag me? MattEdge was talking about a trip to Stowe, maybe we can all go? MattEdge can give me pick up artist lessons, though he cant transfer his excellent charisma to me

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, saltyant said:

I just saw this post. Why didn't you tag me? MattEdge was talking about a trip to Stowe, maybe we can all go? MattEdge can give me pick up artist lessons, though he cant transfer his excellent charisma to me

Sorry I didn’t tag you.  I just assumed you read all the posts.  Edge needs to get his ass out west.  @Johnny Lawwill show him the goods. 

18 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Are you gonna try to get back up to Vermont on your ikon pass?

Possibly. 

I'm the proud new owner of a Bleu Mountain pass, so I'm tempted to not drive as far. 

I'm considering Windham to check it off of my list. Possibly March 13, March 20 or after Easter. I like to keep my plans loose. 

• Like 5

27 minutes ago, skiincy said:

Possibly. 

I'm the proud new owner of a Bleu Mountain pass, so I'm tempted to not drive as far. 

I'm considering Windham to check it off of my list. Possibly March 13, March 20 or after Easter. I like to keep my plans loose. 

Congrats on your Blue pass purchase!!!!  I used to ski in Vermont multiple trips per season but lost motivation for the drive so mostly been doing JH trip in late January and Colorado skifari in April...boring I know but I’m a creature of habit.  I have had a few nice spring pow days in Vermont and it’s where I learned how to ski tight woods.  

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

44 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

Epic passes and details will be announced on March 23rd. 

Good stuff. Are you planning on buying an Epic Pass? 

The link below has it priced at $999, but not sure if that's for last year or next year. I've spent over $999 in lift tickets this year so I might as well buy one for Hunter, Stowe and wherever out west (Vail / Breckenridge) 🤠

https://www.zrankings.com/ski-resorts/season-passes

Edited by saltyant