Multi-Mountain Pass Pricing 2021/22

Indy pass pricing and additions drop April 27.

They are hinting towards adding more mountains "in all regions" and slight price increase, but will "pack more value than expected"

I hope the day trip offerings for PA increase.  Indy would be a great alternative to Epic if that is the case.  Ikon potentially coming to Camelback makes things even more interesting.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Possibly.  I'm the proud new owner of a Bleu Mountain pass, so I'm tempted to not drive as far.  I'm considering Windham to check it off of my list. Possibly March 13, March 20 or after East

I heard you cant' do that if you have a job. 

As of right now my plan is to get an Epic pass because of east coast options and easily getting to JFBB for a change of scenery if I wanted.... and I really want to get to CB next year with @JFskiDan

Posted Images

I’m going with Ikon base pass again for next season. I don’t care about black out dates- I won’t ski holidays or weekends anyway, except occasionally at Blue. Price is great, and I like the choice of resorts. 

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...

Indy adds Powder Mountain Utah, West Mountain NY, and Mt. Ashland Oregon.

40% price increase to $279.

Blackouts added on Cannon and Saddleback weekends in January and March, Magic on MLK and Presidents Sat/Sun (but not Mon), and Waterville Christmas/New Years/MLK/Presidents.

More mountains could be added before the season starts.

Not quite as exciting for us here in PA as I had hoped.

• Like 1

If the WNEP ski card becomes a thing again this year that could be an assortment of mountains for around here that could be more easily visited than the current Indy Pass lineup

It seems like a pretty cool place.  Big but uncrowded and rustic and lots of sidecountry

https://www.saminfo.com/sites/saminfo.com/files/website/best-worst-13-06.jpg

Edited by abe
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, momskeeztoo said:

I’ve wanted to go there. 

I think you would like it there. It is one of my most skied at places other than Blue. It is a gem.

• Like 1

Mark Schroetel (spelling?) that was the manager at BC when they removed the Doe Mt lodge and built the new stuff 20 years ago went out west to Powder Mountain as GM. Ran a nice mountain at BC, should be nice if he is still at Powder Mountain as far as management. FWIIW.

• Like 1
53 minutes ago, mgguy said:

Mark Schroetel (spelling?) that was the manager at BC when they removed the Doe Mt lodge and built the new stuff 20 years ago went out west to Powder Mountain as GM. Ran a nice mountain at BC, should be nice if he is still at Powder Mountain as far as management. FWIIW.

Mark used to post here like 15 years ago back when PASR had a few mountain reps.  I remember Heather @ Big Boulder used to post as well 

Mark Schroetel (spelling?) that was the manager at BC when they removed the Doe Mt lodge and built the new stuff 20 years ago went out west to Powder Mountain as GM.

Since today is analogy day on PASR....

He went from Bear creek to pow mow? thats like going from pee wee t-ball to the 7th game of the world series.