Multi-Mountain Pass Pricing

Ski2Live Live2Ski

I'll probably end up buying the 3 day for $169. Snowbowl only but one trip with 3 ski days has me at $56 per day. Two trips or 6 days total would be $28 bucks per day. Seems like a good deal to me. Granted I probably wouldn't go anywhere else which kinda stinks. 

Edited by RidgeRacer

On 3/22/2022 at 2:27 PM, RidgeRacer said:

I'll probably end up buying the 3 day for $169. Snowbowl only but one trip with 3 ski days has me at $56 per day. Two trips or 6 days total would be $28 bucks per day. Seems like a good deal to me. Granted I probably wouldn't go anywhere else which kinda stinks. 

Done.

• Like 3
  • Boner City 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/3/2022 at 6:21 AM, RidgeRacer said:

They're still open.... got 14 inches last week. 

That is amazing. They probably got more snow than a lot of other resorts out west this year. I’ll have to look and see what their average snowfall is. Locals in Big Sky said they haven’t had good snowfall since 2020, when everything shut down. 

12 minutes ago, momskeeztoo said:

That is amazing. They probably got more snow than a lot of other resorts out west this year. I’ll have to look and see what their average snowfall is. Locals in Big Sky said they haven’t had good snowfall since 2020, when everything shut down. 

My Montana friend is so spoiled...I believe bridger bowl received about 160” of snow this season and everything was open although obviously some thin cover.  That’s still quite a few pow days.  The second ski season I lived out there it snowed 105” in five days.  I didn’t ask him how many days he skied this season but I’d be surprised if he skied 10 days and he lives 20 minutes from a 2400 vert mountain and an hour from big sky.  He should have come to Jackson hole, while it was a lean snow year there they still received 330”

• 3 weeks later...

Wound up doing same as last year.

Epic pass just for me and Indy Pass for all 3 of us. 

Ordered Epic today to get the 10 Buddy ticket deals - which I may use for kids

IndyPass cost for kids last year came out under $9 per ski day.

Edited by Ski2Live Live2Ski

On 3/3/2022 at 6:49 PM, RidgeRacer said:

I'm thinking about buying the Dom pass. It comes with unlimited at Blue mountain visits and wherever else I go. It's pretty awesome.

The Dom Pass is purchased. It'll come with unlimited Blue Mountain visits next season plus 2 trips to Snowbowl. And wherever else I end up going. Great deal.

• Love 1

LOL I have been on PASR for years, mostly posting from Bear Creek. I get to Blue occasionally, maybe every year or two. Like the terrain, the drive from here sucks as there is no easy way without traffic. Used to ski there weekly when it was "Little Gap". I have to get there as I have a pile of drink vouchers to use up.....

7 minutes ago, mgguy said:

LOL I have been on PASR for years, mostly posting from Bear Creek. I get to Blue occasionally, maybe every year or two. Like the terrain, the drive from here sucks as there is no easy way without traffic. Used to ski there weekly when it was "Little Gap". I have to get there as I have a pile of drink vouchers to use up.....

I’m just goofing...I know you’re an OG. My first season at Blue was 90-91...it changed from little gap to blue mountain a season or two before.  I might have to check to see if I have any of those old brochures.  I have a bin of stuff. 

Cheers

On 3/17/2022 at 9:31 AM, indiggio said:

I revolted against Blue for this season's locker after they jacked the SP price last year for the same amount.
The convenience of the locker didn't justify the price anymore.  OMMV.

I got an email yesterday from Felicia, assistant guest service manager at Blue saying she noticed I had renewed my season pass and not my locker and asking if I was interested in renewing.

I said, Bye Felicia!!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

• 10 months later...

Montage upped their prices by $50 for next year - which is a bit more than rate of inflation

New passes now $549

Renewing passes now $499

Presumably Indy Add On will again be available 

Still cheaper than Blue or Cbk (unless you consider their teen/child rates which Montage does not offer).

More expensive than Shawnee's prices for last year - but we will see what Shawnee does this year. 

• Boner City 1
  • Confused 1

34 minutes ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

Montage upped their prices by $50 for next year - which is a bit more than rate of inflation

New passes now $549

Renewing passes now $499

Still cheaper than Blue or Cbk (unless you consider their teen/child rates which Montage does not offer).

More expensive than Shawnee's prices for last year - but we will see what Shawnee does this year. 

Wow. Better just stay home. 

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

New passes now $549

Renewing passes now $499

I think ski resort operating expenses have gone up faster than inflation as a lot of their costs include electricity and labor.  I guess accounting for inflation montage should have only raised prices $35.  Assholes. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

New passes now $549

Renewing passes now $499

The supply and demand curve for skiing differs from that of the general economy. The supply of ski resorts is finite but demand is high, so they wouldn't want to leave any money on the table. It's simple economics son, I don't understand it at all. But God I love it.

Edited by saltyant