Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hey All,

 

I’m back from another fun morning at Blue mountain the true mountain.  I arrived at the lower lot at 8:25am and it was in the low 40s under sunny sky’s. In the house were BenM and Bethlehem ford guy.  First civilian chair with the darth Vader guy and began on challenge which was so nice..perfect smooth fastish cord..Razors was similar and sidewinder and Switchback were also very nice and smooth. 

 

Crowds were super light and no liftlines beyond 5-6 chairs worth of people. By about 10am things started getting sticky especially on the flats like tuts lane and home stretch and the steeper terrain had some light chip but still super pleasant.  Main Street was the only run that wasn’t that good. Skied 10-11 runs by 10:30am and I was sweating like I popped a molly, ate spicy food, sat in a sauna or went through a field sobriety checkpoint...wooo.  Was in the mid to upper 50s when I left and today was the first day I had the AC blasting on the way back from skiing. I also matched my number of days skied last season today.  I’m sure I have another 20 days or so left this season..boom shakalaka..

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice day, sidewinder was amazing first run. A few runs on the front 2 then over to Switchback, Widowmaker and Main Street (right side still in the shade was nice). Still no lines at 11 when I left. Going to try some red hydrocarbon wax for tomorrow.

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, zzslope said:

Not sure about the darth vader guy.

he seems pretty normal to me. usually he has headphones in but i was chatting with him a couple of lift rides the one weekday recently. the weekday races for first chair brought about the convo.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Benm said:

he seems pretty normal to me. usually he has headphones in but i was chatting with him a couple of lift rides the one weekday recently. the weekday races for first chair brought about the convo.

Same, he is a little different maybe in that sometimes he's super hyped to just rip endless runs on razors and seems to exit his car helmet on but everytime I've talked to him he's cool. 

 

I had work shit in the morning and came up for the Miami vice edition. Saw bfg leaving as I was arriving, dude puts in marathon sessions. Weather is perfect with a high chance of getting brozed up.  Snow was good bad . Challenge and switch were perfect slushy carpets, everything else was hilariously slow. Full tuck on side and you were half way down the trail before the ski was up to carving speed kinda snow. Everywhere they blew is like freezer burn kinda snow.

Thinking another bake should make tomorow better but still a beautiful day to be out and I did run into the mystical shaman himself the dude. 

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Johnny Law said:

Same, he is a little different maybe in that sometimes he's super hyped to just rip endless runs on razors and seems to exit his car helmet on but everytime I've talked to him he's cool. 

 

I had work shit in the morning and came up for the Miami vice edition. Saw bfg leaving as I was arriving, dude puts in marathon sessions. Weather is perfect with a high chance of getting brozed up.  Snow was good bad . Challenge and switch were perfect slushy carpets, everything else was hilariously slow. Full tuck on side and you were half way down the trail before the ski was up to carving speed kinda snow. Everywhere they blew is like freezer burn kinda snow.

Thinking another bake should make tomorow better but still a beautiful day to be out and I did run into the mystical shaman himself the dude. 

Nice report. TheDude has been up like 40 days this season and I’ve seen him for like 15 seconds...another reason why this season has been so grate. I got serious color...red..Sunday in the parking lot.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, zzslope said:

Not sure about the darth vader guy. Seems off.

my feelings about anyone wearing a Ruroc helmet; especially when they think it exempts them from wearing a real mask

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Justo8484 said:

my feelings about anyone wearing a Ruroc helmet; especially when they think it exempts them from wearing a real mask

Can't image how anyone can wear one on anything but the most absolute frigid days.
Do they have built-in HVAC or something?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Silver full face was still gettin after it tonight. Fun soft , not fast or slow snow with pulled pork Cuban & #adulting guava at on point Phillip apres made for a boner donor night!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...