3/10/2021 Sunny and Warm.

C1erArt

14 minutes ago, Benm said:

that reminds me, i can't wait for my clock to be accurate again on sunday.

When my car came out of the Subaru service center the clock was off like 6 hours and 10 minutes which was a real 610 struggle.  I had to watch a three minute YouTube video to figure out how to reset my clock so it’s correct for another 3.5 days. 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, eaf said:

Their stat management is great!

They've just cleared my account so apparently I've been skiing only since 03/07 this year.

And for today they show 21 runs with 22105 vertical meters? Whoo-hoo!

I got the same thing on my stats..........Nothing from this year or previous years....

• Like 1

• toast21602 changed the title to 3/10/2021 Sunny and Warm.
23 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

An absolutely heavenly evening out here at ba ba bluey! Awesome awesome spring snow. Low crowds. These kind of evenings are special.

IMG_20210310_194203.jpg

I'm just leaving, how did we miss you ! Snow is super super super fun, hyper fast and slushy. 

I had to take a work call around 430 and get something to eat, walking back from the car I ran into justo and later the dude and Zack. 

Crowds early were a little thick but faded  quick after 5. Just a perfect night out on the hill and I would have stayed until close if not for my daughter blowing my phone up.  

• Like 1

I'm just leaving, how did we miss you ! Snow is super super super fun, hyper fast and slushy. 
I had to take a work call around 430 and get something to eat, walking back from the car I ran into justo and later the dude and Zack. 
Crowds early were a little thick but faded  quick after 5. Just a perfect night out on the hill and I would have stayed until close if not for my daughter blowing my phone up.  

Ugh. I even looked for your car.

24 minutes ago, Johnny Law said:

Help her with her algebra..sounds like a nice day..I’ll be back in 12 hours.