Party Day Availabilty

enjoralas

When’s the paaaaartay!?!  

14 members have voted

1. 1. What day(s) can you make it to Blue for the fantastic Gaper Day extravaganza? Choose all that apply. Feel free to comment with strong preference on one day over the others

1 hour ago, enjoralas said:

Did you buy a ticket yet? I’m sure we have a buddy pass for you.

@Benm hooked me up with one @JFskiDan offered his as well. Thanks! 

1 hour ago, JFskiDan said:

Some more breakfast meats might be a good idea of someone can swing them.  

I can grab some more bacon. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RidgeRacer said:

Sorry my previous post in this thread was pre mature. I'll be at the party but back to an 11ish arrival. I'll bring either pre made pizza to toss into Enjorales oven (not that I made...the refrigerated kind that needs to be warmed up), if he's good with that. Or Philly soft pretzels if pizza is too much food. Enjorales let me know what works.

Nice, super glad you’ll be there. Either is fine. I may have a small homemade pie to throw in there to show off the stoke. Mostly focused on the meats tho.

26 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

In addition to the two bottles of champagne I bought two different kinds of sausage.  One has some sort of cheese in it which is my favorite because the flavors explode in your mouth. 

Just left Restaurant Depot and they now have those Nathan’s jalapeño and cheese dogs I had at the one sausage Sunday last year, they were really good. Have to buy a 5lb pack tho.

• Like 1

Looking like I will have ribs, chicken drumsticks, pork chops, burger sliders, pork tenderloin, NY strip steak, eye round roast (sous vide long-time), and probably turkey breast.

Griddle, pizza oven topper, tailgate grill, smoker for cooking. Egg rings, couple griddle spatulas, tongs, squeeze bottle water/oil, knife, cutting board. 

Am I forgetting anything?

• Boner City 6

1 hour ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

In addition to the two bottles of champagne I bought two different kinds of sausage.  One has some sort of cheese in it which is my favorite because the flavors explode in your mouth

there's a joke in there somewhere...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

57 minutes ago, enjoralas said:

Looking like I will have ribs, chicken drumsticks, pork chops, burger sliders, pork tenderloin, NY strip steak, eye round roast (sous vide long-time), and probably turkey breast.

Griddle, pizza oven topper, tailgate grill, smoker for cooking. Egg rings, couple griddle spatulas, tongs, squeeze bottle water/oil, knife, cutting board. 

Am I forgetting anything?

pancake batter mixy thing?  i have like 6 bottles of water.  

5 minutes ago, Benm said:

17 minutes ago, JFskiDan said:

pancake batter mixy thing?  i have like 6 bottles of water.  

I'll make sure I grab that too, good call.

12 minutes ago, mbike-ski said:

I'll bring bagels, muffins, cheese, rolls?

table

I grabbed a package of slider rolls for the sliders but no other breadstuffs so that sounds great.

5 minutes ago, Benm said:

@enjoralas

If I'm bringing the generator, would you have any use for a microwave?

Couldn't hurt. Handy for rewarming stuff that sits when a latecomer rolls up.

Edited by enjoralas

19 minutes ago, mbike-ski said:

I'll bring bagels, muffins, cheese, rolls?

table

I brought 2 packs of blueberry bagels last year but no one ate them 🤷🏻‍♂️

But since then I've eaten 1 blueberry bagel every morning for a full year now. Great success

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, saltyant said:

I brought 2 packs of blueberry bagels last year but no one ate them 🤷🏻‍♂️

But since then I've eaten 1 blueberry bagel every morning for a full year now. Great success

You never ate bagels before did you?  I think for most sweet tasting bagels aren’t the favorite...or packaged bagels. 

4 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

You never ate bagels before did you?  I think for most sweet tasting bagels aren’t the favorite...or packaged bagels. 

I had but forgot that they're grate. My favorite bagels are the packaged ones from Hannaford Supermarket, Lake Placid. 

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

Everything bagels or onion bagels ftw. What is your fav?

Poppy and everything...I don’t fuck with blueberry or cinnamon raisin bagels.  @PSUFlybrought some sort of sweet bagels almost like cinnamon rolls to blue last season and it was quite good...from Panera 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich