Party Day Availabilty

enjoralas

When’s the paaaaartay!?!  

14 members have voted

1. 1. What day(s) can you make it to Blue for the fantastic Gaper Day extravaganza? Choose all that apply. Feel free to comment with strong preference on one day over the others

Just now, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Poppy and everything...I don’t fuck with blueberry or cinnamon raisin bagels.  @PSUFlybrought some sort of sweet bagels almost like cinnamon rolls to blue last season and it was quite good. 

Ah yes poppy are good too. A nice sesame is good. Really anything seeded is nice when it gets @toast21602ed well.

2 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Poppy and everything...I don’t fuck with blueberry or cinnamon raisin bagels.  @PSUFlybrought some sort of sweet bagels almost like cinnamon rolls to blue last season and it was quite good...from Panera 

Cinnamon Toast Crunch bagel. A favorite among the last 3 Comcast Jeopardy teams. Bagel order from Panera better be at least 50% CTC bagels.

21 minutes ago, enjoralas said:

Up to you. I think the pizza oven is gonna be a late scratch, a lot of effort to execute for little return. So we could probably get by, but the extra cooking surface surely wouldn’t hurt

If we can get by without it that would be better for me as it’s tough to load into my truck by myself. If we think it’s 100% needed I can do that but I’d need to know tonight so I don’t have to do it at 430am tomorrow lol 

Edited by Kyle

2 hours ago, Kyle said:

If we can get by without it that would be better for me as it’s tough to load into my truck by myself. If we think it’s 100% needed I can do that but I’d need to know tonight so I don’t have to do it at 430am tomorrow lol 

We can always get by.