Camelback 3/16 rad live updates thread

saltyant

3 minutes ago, eaf said:

How's the new lift? Still has the smell and shine of new machinery? Did you ride it?

Nope. It doesnt look like a high speed lift to me. And for some reason i thought it went from the hotel to the Sullivan lift, but instead it's where Sunbowl was and goes up a little further I guess

1 minute ago, saltyant said:

Nope. It doesnt look like a high speed lift to me. And for some reason i thought it went from the hotel to the Sullivan lift, but instead it's where Sunbowl was and goes up a little further I guess

Well, you have to get your money worth! If you don't ride it even once, your $55 are as good as wasted. People take time to drive there and take pictures before it's even finished, and you... Does it have a moving carpet?

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, eaf said:

Well, you have to get your money worth! If you don't ride it even once, your $55 are as good as wasted. People take time to drive there and take pictures before it's even finished, and you... Does it have a moving carpet?

I dont feel like wasting time riding it 🤷🏻‍♂️ would rather ski.

Oh and I didnt have to pay the $10 scam for parking. Guest services said so which was grate since the parking lots are about 0.582662% full

Edited by saltyant
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, saltyant said:

I dont feel like wasting time riding it 🤷🏻‍♂️ would rather ski.

Oh and I didnt have to pay the $10 scam for parking. Guest services said so which was grate since the parking lots are about 0.50% full

Wow. That's a game changer! Nice paved parking and no need to pay. Do they offer free passholder access day this year? I'm sure you've asked before paying, right?

2 minutes ago, eaf said:

Wow. That's a game changer! Nice paved parking and no need to pay. Do they offer free passholder access day this year? I'm sure you've asked before paying, right?

I just said "where do I pay the parking scam" and the guy said I dont have to pay it if the yellow jackets arent around and they leave at 3:30. High five!

Free passholder parking is correct

4 minutes ago, eaf said:

I think Camelback has first tracks for season passholders @SallyCat and @poconoceancity7:30-8:30 passholders only on weekends. 

• Thanks 1

I have to say that even though there were many complaints about BM pricing this year, buying in advance really makes skiing there way cheaper than e.g. at CB. This could've been a $28 at BM if bought a few weeks ahead.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, eaf said:

I have to say that even though there were many complaints about BM pricing this year, buying in advance really makes skiing there way cheaper than e.g. at CB. This could've been a $28 at BM if bought a few weeks ahead.

Yeah but Blue doesn’t have the ambience that CB has.  

• Boner City 1