Camelback 3/16 rad live updates thread

saltyant

3 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

parking wasn't sold out. 

Their website automatically says it's sold out the day of. I told the Customer service rep that it should say that theres still parking available and she was like "ok bye"

Edited by saltyant

7 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Their website automatically says it's sold out the day of. I told the Customer service rep that it should say that theres still parking available and she was like "ok bye"

Well glad you took the initiative to secure parking when parking was sold out.  That is legend stuff right there. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Wow just wow that’s what an efficiency expert will say about her job when she’s replaced by some call center in Mumbai 

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Well glad you took the initiative to secure parking when parking was sold out.  That is legend stuff right there. 

I dont want any surprises when I do stuff, like "oh sorry you didn't prepay for parking online, you lose good day sir" like Willy Wonka. 

6 minutes ago, poconoceancity said:

Correct! It’s the best hour of the day. Lines really start building at 930 and by 1030 are a solid 15 minutes.

I loved night skiing tonight. Around 40 runs and never had to ride the lifts with a single person. Longest line was about 30 seconds. Every run is open and snow was fantastic.  JADIP

• Like 2

1 hour ago, enjoralas said:

@PSUFly can save this thread by telling us more about those tacos.

Also, that alligator didn’t seem to be fucking anything? 🤷‍♂️

No the alligator didn't fuck anything.   They could care less that I was hanging out near them.   I was more worried about stepping on a snake.  

Tacos were beef barbacoa with pickled onions and slaw...homemade tortillas.  After a few beers (ok 6 beers) I jumped/stumbled into the pool.  

20210316_195752.thumb.jpg.3b27eb859aee1f7a9d5eb27e3aa759e1.jpg

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...