Camelback 3/16 rad live updates thread

saltyant

1 minute ago, momskeeztoo said:

Have you seen the prices for those houses? Unbelievable. And the houses are HUGE! I’m like WTF, it’s 2 people, why do they need 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms and more square feet then I had growing up with 4 siblings 🤷🏻‍♀️

Boomers gunna boom

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

8 hours ago, momskeeztoo said:

Have you seen the prices for those houses? Unbelievable. And the houses are HUGE! I’m like WTF, it’s 2 people, why do they need 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms and more square feet then I had growing up with 4 siblings 🤷🏻‍♀️

Yea ive checked them out with her. There's 2 really nice neighborhoods that shes looking at, unfortunately nothing for sale right now.

I actually bought a house during covid lol. I bought a brand new townhome that was the same baseprice as they were for 12 months prior to covid was even a thing. I only had to pay a 3K lot premium, so not bad. I could sell it for probably 30k more right now:chea:

• 1 month later...
On 10/14/2021 at 10:57 PM, momskeeztoo said:

The price of houses now is so ridiculous. I feel bad for anyone trying to buy their first house. 

With the price of homes and rents, hotel living is becoming more and mo of a bargain for me.  I bet I’m the only person on PASR who’s lived in a hotel for more than 4 years. 

On 3/16/2021 at 5:36 PM, saltyant said:

Camelback is amazing!!!! Theres like 20 people here. I already got 4 runs in. I love it here because the runs are short so I get a lot in. Snow is grate though lots of root rollers on Nile Mile (???)

J A D I P

@saltyantare you planning on camelback if they open this weekend?  Maybe try to beat you record number of runs from 4 years ago. 

5 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

@saltyantare you planning on camelback if they open this weekend?  Maybe try to beat you record number of runs from 4 years ago. 

I would if our KSL Resorts pass was functional at Camelback, but looks like I'll be at Jack Frost or Blue if they open more trails. I wish I was 70 years old so I can ski Camelback

20 minutes ago, saltyant said:

I would if our KSL Resorts pass was functional at Camelback, but looks like I'll be at Jack Frost or Blue if they open more trails. I wish I was 70 years old so I can ski Camelback

They should raise the age for free season passes to 80+. Bridger bowl already did that and 70-79 is senior and half price. 

• Sad 1

49 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

They should raise the age for free season passes to 80+. Bridger bowl already did that and 70-79 is senior and half price. 

Who the heck tagged this thread "notrad" and "sucks to suck"??? Those tags are entirely false. What does "no trad" mean anyway? Is that like "no trad on me"??

Edited by saltyant
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

7 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Who the heck tagged this thread "notrad" and "sucks to suck"??? Those tags are entirely false. What does "no trad" mean anyway? Is that like "no trad on me"??

Wow just wow maybe @RajeevGuptaSucheeta That is so messed up Salty.  You should file a complaint with the mod squad. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Wow just wow maybe @RajeevGuptaSucheeta That is so messed up Salty.  You should file a complaint with the mod squad. 

Do you think Rajeev will take holiday in America this year? Maybe he will snowbord at the hill station and then we can all make a pilgrimage to Tobyhanna where he cooks donuts.

• Boner City 1

5 hours ago, saltyant said:

You should try your BM pass there anyway, just to see if it works.  Supposedly senior & child passes work at Camelback.  Would be funny if regular passes would too!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

21 minutes ago, indiggio said:

You should try your BM pass there anyway, just to see if it works.  Supposedly senior & child passes work at Camelback.  Would be funny if regular passes would too!

If I recall correctly, when I went to Camelback last season they were owned by KSL Resorts and still using paper lift tickets. I wonder if they still are this year or if they switched to RFID.

Edited by saltyant

32 minutes ago, AirheadD8 said:

little Camelback stoke from a few years ago " Camelbackwards "

What I like about camelback is I feel like Jean Claude Killy compared to the herbs there.  I’ve been stopped for fast skiing multiple times there and even had to watch a safety video there.