Jump to content

Camelback 3/16 rad live updates thread


saltyant
 Share

Recommended Posts

After 3pm tickets are now $45 which is more reasonable, especially considering it is light until like 7:30 now.  And you can probably avoid parking fee.

Blue was charging $49 for only 4 hour after 3pm tickets

Roundtop was charging $60 for night tickets this year which is insanity.  Vail sucks

Edited by abe
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, abe said:

Roundtop was charging $60 for night tickets this year which is insanity.  Vail sucks

Not surprised as I was paying $46 to night ski at Roundtop about 5 years ago. Vail seems to want people to buy their passes, and charging high lift ticket prices kinda moves people towards passes. 

I'll have to revisit Roundtop next season now that I am Epic.

Edited by saltyant
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, saltyant said:

They've been charging insanely high prices all season, and people have been happily paying them :dunno

On Thursday of last week blue was charging $109 for a Saturday ticket

Edited by Kyle
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Not surprised as I was paying $46 to night ski at Roundtop about 5 years ago. Vail seems to want people to buy their passes, and charging high lift ticket prices kinda moves people towards passes. 

I'll have to revisit Roundtop next season now that I am Epic.

This is going to be me, I hate to say, Roundtop tickets were insane this year and I didn't go there once.  I drove the extra hour to the poconos every time.  Probably going to give in to Vail and buy the dang pass but I am seriously concerned about what crowds at Roundtop/Liberty/Whitetail will look like next year - Indy+Bear Creek $25 night tickets is the other option.

Highest price I paid for a lift ticket this year was $59 for Plattekill.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 6 months later...
On 3/16/2021 at 5:36 PM, saltyant said:

Camelback is amazing!!!! Theres like 20 people here. I already got 4 runs in. I love it here because the runs are short so I get a lot in. Snow is grate though lots of root rollers on Nile Mile (???)

J A D I P

Salty..I’ll ski a day with you at camelback this season if you’d like..I have a bit of history with the mountain including having to watch a safety video there and also being refrimanded for fast skiing for tucking marjies on 198 length K2 El Caminos...2.5 years ago I closed out the 18-19 season with @RootDKJ and @theprogram4I’ll even bump the thread for stoke.  Anyway camelback is definitely a top 10 eastern PA ski resort wahahahah 

  • Boner City 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Salty..I’ll ski a day with you at camelback this season if you’d like..I have a bit of history with the mountain including having to watch a safety video there and also being refrimanded for fast skiing for tucking marjies on 198 length K2 El Caminos...2.5 years ago I closed out the 18-19 season with @RootDKJ and @theprogram4I’ll even bump the thread for stoke.  Anyway camelback is definitely a top 10 eastern PA ski resort wahahahah 

Sickbird!!! Do you think @RidgeRacer and JFDan will come with us and ski Marjorie's Delight? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

No they don’t like you 

I know JFDan likes me because we always Facetime about meeting up in Malvern for supper at the Sloppy Pig. But I dont think @ridgelikes me anymore even though we used to be bros and he even baked a 170 cake for me once.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...