3/21..party day.

19 minutes ago, tarponhead said:

I missed most of the festivities but all I can say is Enjoralas’s truck with the smoker tied down on the back was a thing of beauty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Smoker ratchet-strapped down in the bed and sous vide making scallops in the front seat. I’m a high tech redneck.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

Didn’t ski anything but the Big Foots today. Truly a dream come true.  

A249CEC8-B6E0-433D-8738-7D9A18F641E6.jpeg

F37B0F50-3F5F-415A-9918-5B42B1C14E43.png

That was the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever witnessed. You were RIPPING those things for multiple runs 

Since I have a couple minutes to kill here at Blue waiting to boot up I’ll post a little report from yesterday.  

I arrived at the lower lot at around 715am and already about a half dozen PASRs in the house.  I had a donut, a couple mimosas, a couple beers and a breakfast sandwich then hit the snow around 9am.  It was mainly loose and frozen granuler conditions and I skied Razors, challenge, sidewinder paradise and Main street.  I also had my first lift beer of the season.  

Back to the lot and i had three shots of peanut butter whiskey, more beer and had roast beef, strip steak, brisket, a slider and a few other things. I’m looking forward to losing some weight this ski season was not kind to my portly figure with a lot of Sheetz, McDonald’s breakfasts and chic Fil A to and from Blue along with a lot of beer and jack Daniels.  

Music ranged from 90s music to rap my favorite was the my neck my back my pussy and my crack...that song is a banger.  I didn’t go out for a second session as I was pretty intoxicated and wasn’t feeling it. Sobered up with white girl seltzer...rapped a little, danced a little...drank a lot of water and Gatorade on the drive home..I wanted Rita’s but the line was pretty long. All in all it was a fun PASR party day and basically everybody but Root and Phillycore were there.  I had to remind myself a few times that it wasn’t closing day.  JADIP...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1