3/21..party day.

I did stop at PASR party briefly around 1030. Talked with Toast a bit, everyone else looked pretty occupied. Didn’t even bum any delicious food, as I got hangry on my 2 hour ride from Jersey, and had some Wawa. Skied from about 11-2, hung out in lot a bit. Fun day. Thanks Indiggio for for fixing my phone 👍👍

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, indiggio said:

#Bros4Lyfe

Mostly, except that time my bro banned me arbitrarily, or says that I have to camp at least 0.5 miles away, or yelled at me for being a gaper and putting the bar down on him (but then gave me high five for stoke 2 minutes later), or said STFU on the lift with @GrilledSteezeSandwich when we were talking nonstop during a night skiing sesh.

But he did give me a Truly so we're bros now 😎

Edited by saltyant
  • Like 2
  • Boner City 1
  • Confused 1

Yesterday was what its all about, super fun, sun and dope ass eats. My ass came home and promptly passed the fuck out. 

Enjo as always what a feast ! Nobody anywhere at a ski area eats like we do and the smoker in the truck is all time.

BenM that top tier shenanigans and way to rock the long straight skinny skis.

To everyone, its been a weird year but we fuckiny rocked the shit out of this season like true Detroit players.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

After I got home last night I realized I had homework due (thought it was due Monday night) so I promptly sat down and cranked out some accounting until 11:30. Needless to say I'm extremely tired today. Also is being meat drunk a thing? I honestly think the food hit me harder than the booze did. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Schif said:

After I got home last night I realized I had homework due (thought it was due Monday night) so I promptly sat down and cranked out some accounting until 11:30. Needless to say I'm extremely tired today. Also is being meat drunk a thing? I honestly think the food hit me harder than the booze did. 

Definitely developed meat sweats. 

• Like 1

I did stop at PASR party briefly around 1030. Talked with Toast a bit, everyone else looked pretty occupied. Didn’t even bum any delicious food, as I got hangry on my 2 hour ride from Jersey, and had some Wawa. Skied from about 11-2, hung out in lot a bit. Fun day. Thanks Indiggio for for fixing my phone [emoji106][emoji106]

You did get to chat with my wife for a bit. I didn’t know that was you or else I would have said hi. She’s not on PASR but does get after it occasionally. She wasn’t sure why someone asked what her name us until she realized you meant online name [emoji23]
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, mute1080 said:

You did get to chat with my wife for a bit. I didn’t know that was you or else I would have said hi. She’s not on PASR but does get after it occasionally. She wasn’t sure why someone asked what her name us until she realized you meant online name emoji23.png

Yeah, I guess she thought I was a little strange. Much easier to approach a woman in that group. 

Yeah, I guess she thought I was a little strange. Much easier to approach a woman in that group. 

Understandable. Between [mention]GrilledSteezeSandwich [/mention]’s dance moves and [mention]Benm [/mention]’s lightening bolt hair cut I was a little scared too.
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

11 hours ago, rummy said:

I used to say that too... Now 18 surgeries for squamous cell skin cancer later, has me wishing I never did. 

Always wear sunscreen.....

QFT, while recalling those college days lying out in the sun wearing only baby oil for sunscreen and now wishing I hadn't.