21/22 Epic Pass Prices

EdBacon

all of the different types of passes confuse me, but correct me if i'm wrong --

a season pass to jack frost / bb would be $479 with the add'l perks of unlimited visits to 14 add'l mountains, 4 with blackout dates and 10 days at stowe.

is that right?

• Like 2

wow this is grate news.  unsure which pass i'll get next year ... the Northeast one is nice, but it almost seems like a waste to spend $480 when for $780 you have the option to ski any resort.  at this point, i enjoy the flexibility of having both ikon and epic, which basically allows you to ski anywhere in the west.

55 minutes ago, Benm said:

all of the different types of passes confuse me, but correct me if i'm wrong --

a season pass to jack frost / bb would be $479 with the add'l perks of unlimited visits to 14 add'l mountains, 4 with blackout dates and 10 days at stowe.

is that right?

Appears to be yep. It's a pretty good deal IMO. As is the local, as are all of them actually.

1 minute ago, JFskiDan said:

FYI - the epic local and northeast pass include Stowe, for those thinking of going in on the group home in VT next year.  

I was considering the halfway house, not the group home. Thanks for the info though

Epic pass is $583.

Epic college is $527. 

If you click the college pass, it doesn't seem to be any college verification. Seems like a glitch... Check it out if you want to save some dollars. 

(For Ikon, they use the Sheer ID verification system or you have to upload a transcript that goes through a manual approval)

[edited: oops, just saw @toast21602's post ]

Edited by skiincy

Epic Local for us. At that rate it is worth sticking with them and keeping some PA options

No way it is worth it to save a little $ on getting Epic NE, as I would spend way more than the difference skiing the blacked out holiday days, let alone losing coverage for a CO trip.

Edited by Ski2Live Live2Ski
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Schif said:

Epic seems great but their offerings in Utah are kind of lacking

Ikon is better for Utah and Epic is better for Colorado.  I’m just gonna buy lift tickets as I go next season.  I have no idea where I’m even gonna ski aside from blue and Jackson hole.  If I spend a couple hundred more on lift tickets so be it.  

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

Epic Local for us. At that rate it is worth sticking with them and keeping some PA options

No way it is worth it to save a little $ on getting Epic NE, as I would spend way more than the difference skiing the blacked out holiday days, let alone losing coverage for a CO trip.

Losing coverage for a CO trip??? Now you’ll get to ski camelback that’s a great place for New Jersey people. 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

1 hour ago, skiincy said:

I'm very tempted...

I've been wanting to explore Whistler & Stowe for years. But, I love Alta & the Bird. 

Will there be a 2021/22 Telluride trip, @AtomicSkier?

Stowe is the best in the east. Whistler was the first place I skied out west.  Travel is difficult and snow can be iffy due to the low elevation...a YouTube channel I watch onecutmedia takes place in whistler and this season has been incredible for the locals as foreign tourists haven’t been allowed there so basically every powder day has been a sleeper. 

• Thanks 1

I will probably do the full epic again just for Telluride and CB. I have decided I don’t like Keystone. Hopefully life will be back to normal next season and I can do the women’s clinic at Telluride again. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I’m very excite crazy he’s never skied out west.  He was gonna gonto breckenridge a few years ago with his ex girlfriend. 

Skiing out west with newbies is always memorable.

My brother & sister came out to Vail back in 2009. My brother lost his ski in tree well and my sister was rescued by a sexy Chilean man when she couldn't breathe due to the lack of oxygen. It's one of our favorite family memories.

59 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Stowe is the best in the east. Whistler was the first place I skied out west.  Travel is difficult and snow can be iffy due to the low elevation...a YouTube channel I watch onecutmedia takes place in whistler and this season has been incredible for the locals as foreign tourists haven’t been allowed there so basically every powder day has been a sleeper. 

what about traveling to whistler is difficult? there's flights out of philly and newark to vancouver every day. you get there, rent a car, and drive 2 hours up one of the most scenic roads i've been on, stop for beer/liquor in squamish on your way, and then once you're in whistler you leave your car parked underground for the week unless you're lazy or not staying within walking distance and feel the need to drive to the blackcomb mid station.