21/22 Epic Pass Prices

EdBacon

5 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

LarryBird..what mountains do you want to hit?

Jack Frost, Hunter, Stowe, Vail probably. Also would like to get back to Roundtop by Harrisburg. I won't have to pay for any lift tickets this season which is grate

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Barb said:

I blocked out my place for PASR use from 1/19-2/28. So make your plans in that time window gents. 

I might take you up on that! Got the epic this year so hoping to spend some time in Colorado. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

Oh my! I could easily look into this myself, but I figured I'd ask.... are there any other places around CB that are day tripable? 

@toast21602, what do you want to do? ski another resort? Backcountry? 

Crested Butte is lovely. It's great to just setup in CB and embrace the community of it all. 

You'll likely fly out of Denver, so you can always hit up the other ski mountains on the way to/from CB. 

19 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

Oh my! I could easily look into this myself, but I figured I'd ask.... are there any other places around CB that are day tripable? 

Monarch is the only one that comes to mind, but depends on your definition of day tripable I suppose!

42 minutes ago, skiincy said:

@toast21602, what do you want to do? ski another resort? Backcountry? 

Crested Butte is lovely. It's great to just setup in CB and embrace the community of it all. 

You'll likely fly out of Denver, so you can always hit up the other ski mountains on the way to/from CB. 

All of the above. Just seeing what options are available. 

32 minutes ago, NMSKI said:

Monarch is the only one that comes to mind, but depends on your definition of day tripable I suppose!

Thanks!

3 minutes ago, Schif said:

Are most of you guys Epic this year? I'm on the fence about getting it, not sure how many trips I'll be able to go on

I don't have anything. I wasn't sure what next winter would look like so I didn't pull the trigger on anything yet. 

The caveat being I myself will be there all or most of that time. So sleeping arrangements are the loft (AKA Bert and Ernie beds) and the sofa bed. We could probably squeeze 2 air mattresses on the floor if needed. 

It’s a tight fit so keep all your man smells to minimum. Many thanks

Edited by Barb
  • Love 1
  • Haha 4

15 hours ago, Barb said:

I blocked out my place for PASR use from 1/19-2/28. So make your plans in that time window gents. 

Barb you're awesome. I would think the latter part of that would be best to allow some of the off piste there to fill in (Teocali, stuff off the t bar etc). I'm gonna try to swing this if I can. will be tough but gonna try...my FOMO and jealousy will be (in the words of Bobby Brown) "too hot to handle, too cold to hold...they're called Ghostbusters and they're in control".

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, enjoralas said:

Gotta start thinking about where (if?) I'm gonna head out west this year. Probably should skip a year, but then on the other hand . . . I don't want to.

Why would you ever skip a year??  I’m still sulking over the fact that I only did one trip the last two seasons 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Why would you ever skip a year??  I’m still sulking over the fact that I only did one trip the last two seasons 

It's hard to get enough.  I've been getting in 2 nice trips a year and I wish I could do more.  

6 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Cause its an expensive week's vacation just for me. If I was single I'd take at least two trips every year. Hard to justify when we're a family of four and I'm the only one who benefits.

• Like 5