21/22 Epic Pass Prices

EdBacon

3 hours ago, Benm said:

the newer one on 115 near the racetrack? shit is fukkin mint i love that one.

better than a wawa on every corner.

are they really trying to build that new one? i thought it was just an urban legend.

I thought the one near me was decent when it first opened, but has gone downhill quickly.  I didnt know there was one by the race track.  the one in blakeslee is on 940, right turn at the wahwah on 115.  

One day the DG on 903 by 476 pulled me out of a huge jam by having brake fluid, when the Shell mini mart didnt.  Go figure.  gas station mini mart with no brake fluid.  

48 minutes ago, JFskiDan said:

the one in blakeslee is on 940, right turn at the wahwah on 115.  

forgot about that one. the one i'm talking about is less than a year old, basically at long pond / 115.

and ya they have everything. i found herring filets on discount for 23cents/tin (half off already clearance sticker price). they were doused in hot sauce, so it was all good. went to the club and ate them at the bar.

herring.jpg

• Like 1
  • Boner City 1

11 minutes ago, Benm said:

forgot about that one. the one i'm talking about is less than a year old, basically at long pond / 115.

and ya they have everything. i found herring filets on discount for 23cents/tin (half off already clearance sticker price). they were doused in hot sauce, so it was all good. went to the club and ate them at the bar.

herring.jpg

Those look ridiculously good 😛

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Benm said:

herring.jpg

Herring is big in the Netherlands.  They eat them on a hot dog roll with onions and sometimes pickles. They’re ok. 

1 hour ago, Benm said:

herring.jpg

Also the one on 209 kinda down in kresgeville. 
you eat some weird shit. 

1 hour ago, Benm said:

herring.jpg

tenor-55091907.gif.72c0939d503df470a776ad11096a9772.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, JFskiDan said:

Also the one on 209 kinda down in kresgeville. 
you eat some weird shit. 

That's my 2nd option. Closest is basically Jonas at 115. And it was 23c, why not give it a shot. What should really be concerning is canned roast beef from Brazil that smells like cat food. 

...It's delicious. 

Screenshot_20210723-162609.png

Edited by Benm
  • Confused 1

• 1 year later...
4 hours ago, RidgeRacer said:

Think of it this way....if you ski 8 hours it's only around 30 something bucks an hour.

Let's say I show up to Beaver Creek but my Jitterbug ran out of data so I am forced to pay $275. I probably won't ski 8 hours since I have to stop to eat and make a pee, so we'll say I ski 7 hours. And I want long runs that take 5 minutes each so that means I'll get 4 runs per hour. That equates to $9.82 per run, or $1.96 per minute skiing, or $0.03 per second. Im only willing to pay up to $0.0275 per second of skiing so that's just way too expensive for me.

Edited by saltyant

21 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Let's say I show up to Beaver Creek but my Jitterbug ran out of data so I am forced to pay $275. I probably won't ski 8 hours since I have to stop to eat and make a pee, so we'll say I ski 7 hours. And I want long runs that take 5 minutes each so that means I'll get 4 runs per hour. That equates to $9.82 per run, or $1.96 per minute skiing, or $0.03 per second. Im only willing to pay up to $0.0275 per second of skiing so that's just way too expensive for me.

Then don’t go there. Pebble Beach costs $600 to play a round of golf there and that’s only 4 hours and you have to pay a caddy and tip the caddy $5

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, saltyant said:

If post 21 times per day I can get to 10,000 posts by my anniversary date. Does your post count decrease when @toastmandeletes posts? #LFG #WTGAI

Root used to delete some of my posts.  It’s all good he gets my respect cause he’s the fastest PASR on home stretch. 

• Thanks 1