3/27-28 weekend roll call thread.

40 minutes ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

I counted it - but doubt I will go back. Only real plus I can say is it was good to find out my daughter needed larger seasonal rental boots before we were somewhere further. 

I bought the 6 pack ticket for $99 back on Black Friday.  Figured I would use them over the Summer as something to do.. hopefully less busy in the summer

• Like 1

change of plans, I'm getting a late start and won't be skiing much more than 4 hours anyway so getting 4hr night pass at blue instead of camelback

I'll be the dumbass telemarking in jeans if anyone is there and wants to try and spot me

Pretty windy here in Lancaster, does Blue ever shut down anything for wind holds?

Edited by abe

18 minutes ago, abe said:

change of plans, I'm getting a late start and won't be skiing much more than 4 hours anyway so getting 4hr night pass at blue instead of camelback

I'll be the dumbass telemarking in jeans if anyone is there and wants to try and spot me

Pretty windy here in Lancaster, does Blue ever shut down anything for wind holds?

The fact that the six pack is currently running is a good sign.  It’s incredibly rare.  

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, abe said:

I looked for you on the webcam. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I looked for you on the webcam. 

I was there - you might not have seen me tele turning on the runouts though.  I am a n00b at that this year, this will be 4th time on tele skis. 2/5 platty, 3/5 shawnee, 3/12 spring, Blue seems so much bigger coming from Spring Mountain last time and actually having to take my time on tele skis rather than rip right down lol.  The 1082' and express lift has got my legs on fire right now, I was cheating and parallel turning a good bit.

21 hours ago, enjoralas said:

Be there Saturday. Waiting to hear if they are going to schedule winter adventure camp for the boy Saturday. I’m planning to cook up something simple like burgers Saturday. 

Turns out this was Fake News. Never made it to the store yesterday, not cooking today. 

There are worse ways to go out than what we did on Gaper Day.