3/27..Closing time.

Grate end of the season at Blue...razors kinda sucked but good overall conditions.  Thanks @mbike-ski for the pork sandwiches and @mute1080 for the beer.  Hopefully see some of you guys in the off season.   I have a few extra kayaks so always up for that...or beers, and probably join a bike ride at some point 

• Like 2

Thanks Toast for the ticket. Nice to say hi to all of you briefly, though I remain most comfortable in masked gatherings.

Nice conditions today for what the weather has been - and much better than Hunter today from all reports. Got in 12 runs, with my fav (the one I did 2x) being Widowmaker > Chute > Main St.

Good to be back at Blue after 2 years. Hope I get some decent conditions in New England Thurs-Sun. Sounds like there could be snow Thurs.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

Thanks Toast for the ticket. Nice to say hi to all of you briefly, though I remain most comfortable in masked gatherings.

Nice conditions today for what the weather has been - and much better than Hunter today from all reports. Got in 12 runs, with my fav (the one I did 2x) being Widowmaker > Chute > Main St.

Good to be back at Blue after 2 years. Hope I get some decent conditions in New England Thurs-Sun. Sounds like there could be snow Thurs.

Hard to find a better vaccinated group (with the exception of @saltyant) ... hard to find a PASR in the parking lot who hasn't received at least their first dose.

• Like 8
  • Confused 1

21 minutes ago, indiggio said:

Just got back from the mountain, departed about 6:30pm. 
Spectacular end of season day and conditions.

@mbike-skidefinitely wins the Poach of the Season award!!
Rode up with him and Nastar Glen late in the afternoon and to start it off, we got the red char, so we knew something was up.
Rolling over Sidewinder, mbike yells out that's going to be his final run of the season.
We get to the top and a couple of SP are futzing with the rope. 
As we loop back around, Micah is talking to the SP, probably trying to talk them into letting him run Sidewinder.
Then outta the blue, mbike ducks the ribbon right above the SP!!  Slim yells out for mbike to get some and SP yells at mbike to stop! 
I just couldn't stop laughing at the entire episode.  It was GRATE!
Many laughs were had in the parking lot afterwards.

Also had some chuckles w/ @AtomicSkier and @toast21602 getting reprimanded in the lift line by some decrepit SP for poaching Sidewinder, when they didn't even do it.
Then some snowmaker reprimanding the same SP for who knows what.   Yet more laughs!

Snow and bumps were hero everywhere you went today.
Just another day in paradise!

@mbike-ski has ended his season in the most baller way possible. Really milked that last day for all it’s worth. 

• Like 6

Bump runs and Red chair and blowing by skiPo was the cout de tat, whatever that means!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Per wiki

A coup d'état (/ˌkuːdeɪˈtɑː/ ( listen); French for "blow of state") or coup is the removal and seizure of a government and its powers. Typically, it is an illegal, unconstitutional seizure of power by a political faction, the military, or a dictator.

So it can be argued you implemented a seizure of power away from SP and your political faction is that of the parking lot tail gate peeps. Right on brother! [emoji110]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Benm said:

wish i could have been there to witness the shenanigans and close out the season with you all.

already looking forward to next year. 

Witnessed plenty of scantily-clad sliders on the mountain yesterday!!
Next to powder days, spring skiing is the Tits McGee. 😉

• Like 5
  • Boner City 1

Miss all you guys already. This winter is going to be extremely memorable for everyone in the world and we are lucky enough to have positive things to reflect on. 

Cheers to another fantastic year at Blue Mountain and many more to come!

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

How is that a bold move?  @theprogram4 how many sliders in that combo?

4.  I was gonna order mozz sticks too, but the meal with just 4 sliders was like $8-9 for a small, so I skipped the mozz sticks and made the combo a large

Edited by theprogram4