BC closing day

mgguy

Great day to end the season. Limited terrain but great snow. Soft and could edge early, got real soft but held up. Mostly boarders and park rats. Incredible tricks and flips by the boarders in the park. Great vibe all in all. Music on the patio and sunshine. JADIP

• Like 6

I also saw post on IG, park riders still gather at the top of B chair at closing, and hammer SP with snowballs 🙂. I actually did a night session there in February, place was PACKED with middle/ high schoolers. Demographic hasn’t changed, but it was still a lot of fun. 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, EdBacon said:

I saw park kids from BB switch over to BC this year too. 

I think I’m going to stay with Epic but also adding a Bear Creek pass. Mainly because I just moved 15 minutes away and they do have a pretty good park to go along with quality snowmaking. I look forward to getting some quick night sessions in. 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, momskeeztoo said:

I think Bear really upped their game this year. 

in regards to their park setup? caveat: i was only there once this year. that said, it was like i was skiing in a time warp. seemed like nothing changed since the days of the showdown weeknight comp series. shoulder high lips onto urban-style down rails will never die at bear, apparently.

• Like 1