Entry level skis - Elan Morpheo4 (168 length)

saltyant

For Sale

Elan Morpheo4 Early Rise Rockers with bindings

Used condition with some wear; purchased in 2015

168 length

117-7-100

Asking $80, negotiable

Perfect skis for a beginner who wants to try skiing and not spend a fortune on their first pair of skis.

Must be willing to meet me within approx. 1 hour of Hazleton, PA

IMG_7830.thumb.JPG.f97cbe2fcb015ef0b68b98c5691feac8.JPG

IMG_7834.thumb.JPG.b32c34cdccabda365fa6db461b8de2d5.JPG

IMG_7836.thumb.JPG.434d89f1a90e79fc14bdca20e586acbc.JPG

IMG_7828.JPG

Edited by saltyant
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...
5 minutes ago, saltyant said:

I just brought these to Buckmans for the consignment sale and asked for $50. They were like "wao you can get more" and I was like Idgaf, just wanna get rid of them since they're taking up room in my shed. Yeah, no negotiation from either buyer or seller.

Which buckmans?  I would have asked for like $150.  You’re leaving money on the table...

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

7 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Which buckmans?  I would have asked for like $150.  You’re leaving money on the table...

Whitehall. Actually I might be able to still ask for more. I didnt do any research and thought Buckmans was buying them from me. Instead they will list them at the tent sale for $50 and I keep 95% of the sale. 

They're 6 years old so I figured they're not worth much 🤷🏻‍♂️

Edited by saltyant

21 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I went back in after a hardy meal at Chic-Filet and told them $100, but the worker suggested $150 and I said deal. This way we both get more commish and the worker only had to write a number 1 instead of crossing the $50 out. I would never want to leave money on the table, that's like the worst thing one can do @toast21602

Edited by saltyant

1 hour ago, saltyant said:

I went back in after a hardy meal at Chic-Filet and told them $100, but the worker suggested $150 and I said deal. This way we both get more commish and the worker only had to write a number 1 instead of crossing the $50 out. I would never want to leave money on the table, that's like the worst thing one can do @toast21602

Good work!!!  

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, saltyant said:

Whitehall. Actually I might be able to still ask for more. I didnt do any research and thought Buckmans was buying them from me. Instead they will list them at the tent sale for $50 and I keep 95% of the sale. 

They're 6 years old so I figured they're not worth much 🤷🏻‍♂️

I think they give you store credit for them and they may be six years old but they weren’t used for 6 years. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, saltyant said:

Please don’t. 

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
On 10/2/2021 at 1:29 PM, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I just called Buckmans and my skis sold for $150 and I get a gift card. I just have to remember to drive down to Whitehall to acquire my gift card. Thanks to you I didn't leave any money on the table. 

Edited by saltyant

24 minutes ago, saltyant said:

I just called Buckmans and my skis sold for $150 and I get a gift card. I just have to remember to drive down to Whitehall to acquire my gift card. Thanks to you I didn't leave any money on the table. 

I bet somebody would buy the $150 buckmans gift card for $100...the funniest was my friend was selling gift cards for her kids school and I wanted a wegmans gift card and it cost $100 for a $100 gift card...had me shaking my Herman lol

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Boner City 1

Salty you know like 9-10 years ago Buckmans used to give a gift card valued at 10% of what you spent on season pass so if spent $550 you received a $55 gift card.  I think it was smart because most aren’t only gonna go in there and spend $50-60 that’s like two pairs of socks.  Many prob use it towards a larger ticket item or at least goggles or something.  That was grate 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Idk. I'll probably save it until I need some new ski gear, as long as it doesn't fall out of my pocket on the ski lift first.

Oh I remember you dropped your gift card off the lift.  Did you ever retrieve it?  I’m hoping to find some money this season on the group @Blue the true.  Mrs. snowbunski always seems to see me from the lift when I’m retrieving money and she’s been known to heckle 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Oh I remember you dropped your gift card off the lift.  Did you ever retrieve it?  I’m hoping to find some money this season on the group @Blue the true.  Mrs. snowbunski always seems to see me from the lift when I’m retrieving money and she’s been known to heckle 

Correct. I think I dropped it at Camelback. I didn't retrieve it, I think there was just 5 buckaronis on it