Indy Pass

trackbiker

11 minutes ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

Indy announcing 4 more additions tomorrow - woohoo

Rooting for Elk or Plattekill as I figure Blue and Camelback would go Ikon if they joined a pass and ORDA hills unlikely to stray from ORDA pass.

Their announcement said it was in new (to the pass) country. Turns out its Japan.

• Sad 1

• 5 weeks later...
9 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Your kids don’t like hunter mountain right fa la la la la??

They like it better than most PA places and not as much as places they have been in VT, NH and CO. 

They like Montage a lot and are psyched to check out a bunch of new places on Indy, though a little bummed they won't get to CO this year. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

They like it better than most PA places and not as much as places they have been in VT, NH and CO. 

They like Montage a lot and are psyched to check out a bunch of new places on Indy, though a little bummed they won't get to CO this year. 

You can still take them! Sounds like a great season for you all!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

Are you gonna go to Colorado without them again?  

Yeah I booked a trip to do Vail and Beaver Creek in Feb with a friend (not with Joy this time as she suffered from the altitude). With having already gotten myself an Indy Pass if I wasn't gonna do a CO trip I probably would not have gotten the Epic Pass to use only alternate weekends. But with 4 days in CO the Epic pretty much pays its way right there and the rest is gravy. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
8 hours ago, PSUFly said:

Sounds good.   I'm hoping for a good amount of natural snow at some point for blue Knob and some other mountains 

1 hour ago, toast21602 said:

I’m interested in a Knob. 

1 hour ago, Kyle said:

@GrilledSteezeSandwich knob talk 

I’d definitely be down to ride the Knob with some other PASRs so if it goes down, post up.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
43 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

FYI for those of you who have Indy passes and want somewhere for some local uphill earned turns, Shawnee allows it midweek 👍

Seems pretty reasonable, nicely explained too. Never really gave a shit about Shawnee but this makes me respect them some more. 

• Like 1