Indy Pass

trackbiker

12 hours ago, PSUFly said:

Yeah...looks like they should be up and running tomorrow but I don't think I'll rush to get there based on the snow report.   NH did ok with the storm so I'll probably hit Waterville valley Sunday and cannon Monday 

Black Mountain is a cool, old school place to check out on the IndyPass as well.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, mute1080 said:

Figured out that Catamount is not far off the route to Magic for our trip next week. They still make you pay $5 for a RFID card but looking forward to checking it out next Wednesday. $42 for Boo plus $10 in reloadable cards isn't a bad afternoon.

Bolton is cheap too and still a ton of snow in the trees there. Worth a visit for sure, not far from Stowe.  

• Like 2
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, mute1080 said:

Figured out that Catamount is not far off the route to Magic for our trip next week. They still make you pay $5 for a RFID card but looking forward to checking it out next Wednesday. $42 for Boo plus $10 in reloadable cards isn't a bad afternoon.

Sweet, catamount is in two states just like heavenly. 

33 minutes ago, mute1080 said:

Let me know how Catamount is. The wife and I might be up that way one weekend and I wouldn't mind checking it out.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mute1080 said:

The RFID card is also good at Berkshire East which is even closer to Magic. Catamount is not huge but has some fun trails. I like Berkshire East better but they're both good.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, trackbiker said:

The RFID card is also good at Berkshire East which is even closer to Magic. Catamount is not huge but has some fun trails. I like Berkshire East better but they're both good.

Nice, good to know about the pass working both places. BE was on the list but Catamount worked better with our timing this trip.

Catamount closer to on the way to Magic than B.East is. Catamount is also on the way to B.East. I hear Cat has been crazy busy weekends though, unlike most Indy places.

West is on the way to Bolton Valley which is on the way to Jay. And B.East can be on way back from Jay for a nice loop (could throw in Cat after that too).

Edited by Ski2Live Live2Ski
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, rgrwilco said:

The conditions and open trails at catamount seem to be on par with what they had to offer when I went in early season last year. Are they having snowmaking issues? It’s been cold.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Besides the giant ice sculpture at the top of the quad from a blown water line, seemed like no issue. I know they posted bear with us while we improve shit on Facebook and seemed to have a couple projects going on. 

Forgot to mention they closed half of the open trails at 430 because they don’t have lights so that also helped our decision to move on.