Indy Pass

trackbiker

22 hours ago, PSUFly said:

Cobrass was open when I was there a couple weekends ago but pretty sure it was all natural coverage and was pretty thin.  Nice report, I had a great time there

Same, that place is fun and we had a great time. Definitely want to check it out with expanded terrain and not on a holiday weekend. Still didn't feel as full as Stowe though.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, mute1080 said:

Same, that place is fun and we had a great time. Definitely want to check it out with expanded terrain and not on a holiday weekend. Still didn't feel as full as Stowe though.

Yeah it probably seemed more crowded since they weren't running all the lifts.   Lift lines weren't bad at all with all lifts open 

11 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Where are you staying Saturday night?

HoJos in Williams MA - about an hour from either Magic or Catamount and 35 min from B.East.

Gonna make the call after we see conditions reports from Sat. B.East is supposed to get the most snow on Friday. And staying right off the Interstate at Red Roof in Deerfield MA Friday for easier drive up on the snowy day.

Edited by Ski2Live Live2Ski
  • Thanks 2

12 minutes ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

HoJos in Williams MA - about an hour from either Magic or Catamount and 35 min from B.East.

Gonna make the call after we see conditions reports from Sat. B.East is supposed to get the most snow on Friday. And staying right off the Interstate at Red Roof in Deerfield MA Friday for easier drive up on the snowy day.

Nice be sure to post a report!!!  

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, mute1080 said:

Per our trip last week, I’d vote Magic. Both had light crowds though.

Inclined towards Magic for sure. Should be smaller crowds and better terrain. But will add 2 hrs to drive home Sunday Nt so want to make sure their conditions will be good enough to warrant that.

2 minutes ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

Inclined towards Magic for sure. Should be smaller crowds and better terrain. But will add 2 hrs to drive home Sunday Nt so want to make sure their conditions will be good enough to warrant that.

Nice well you have plenty of time to analyze the risk and rewards to hitting up Magic...I’ll be slumming it here in PA..but I’ve been looking at flights to Colorado Falalalala...I was thinking of flying Frontier to save $100 but I have a job. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

Let me know if you are skiing Catamount

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, mute1080 said:

Says anyone with a lift ticket gets in to the concert. They also have pond skim that day.

https://www.montagemountainresorts.com/mountainfest2022/

DC9B5C25-4810-4910-9B9A-36C1B8FDB88B.jpeg

I went a few years ago, I had fun.  This was before that mid mountain setup but they had free beer and burgers at the top of phoebe snow lift 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, tarponhead said:

I’m up at Lyndon 28Feb - 06mar. Skiing Burke/cannon weekdays and Jay on weekend(maybe Friday too). So yeah…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll message you when it gets closer, probably do Jay Peak Friday and either Saturday or Sunday...I'd like to check out Saddleback that Saturday but it depends on conditions

• Like 1

2 hours ago, tarponhead said:

I’m up at Lyndon 28Feb - 06mar. Skiing Burke/cannon weekdays and Jay on weekend(maybe Friday too). So yeah…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5 minutes ago, PSUFly said:

I'll message you when it gets closer, probably do Jay Peak Friday and either Saturday or Sunday...I'd like to check out Saddleback that Saturday but it depends on conditions

We plan to ski Jay Fri, Sat, Sun. We’re boring like that. Even if we don’t meet up to ski much since we ski so mellow, we should all eat and drink alcohol beverages together a bit.

• Like 3