Indy Pass

trackbiker

9 minutes ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

I like Spin Doctors alright. Saw them a few times in NYC bars before they had their hits. And once coming back to play a packed bar as a special event after they hit it big.

I’m surprised young whippersnappers like Mute know who the spin doctors are.  They were popular when I was in high school.  

30 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

🎶  "If you.....want to buy your ticket....just go ahead now"

Sorry I couldn't resist. Side note do the spin doctors have more than one song for a full on show?

Little miss can’t be wrong as well but that’s lik the same as two princes.  It’s crazy these bands tour forever.  My friend got tickets for her and her dad to see Paul McCartney this summer at Giants stadium and tickets were over $600 each and now are going for almost $1,000 and that’s through Ticketmaster but they are really good tickets.  

3 hours ago, trackbiker said:

I was there last Tuesday before the rain. Fun place. New owners are making some nice improvements.

Are you planning on hitting Berkshire East?

Nah I wanted to go to Mohawk on my way home but they didn’t open until 12 on a Monday which is odd, so I just came back to Catamount and it was a good decision. Maybe next year  👍