Indy Pass

trackbiker

57 minutes ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

Bekshire East pretty crowded but fun Saturday. Did hit some rocks on the natural cover trails. 

Magic was awesome Sunday, but when they said "thin cover" they meant it even more than B.East, so we only hit one of those trails. 

I heard Berkshire East has been picking up a lot of people who used to day trip to Mt. Snow because of Mt. Snow's high day ticket prices and crowds. They added the reservation requirement to the Indy Pass about two weeks ago due to the larger crowds. Glad to see them doing well but it was always a good place to avoid crowds on a weekend.

I heard Magic had record crowds on Saturday.

Edited by trackbiker
  • Like 1

Welp, forgot to check hours at suicide 6 and showed up to a closed resort today at ~noon. No big deal as I only planned to ski 2-3 hrs before heading north. Stupid is what stupid does…

cannon tomorrow.

psufly ping me before weekend. I got a mini blue possie for jay with me also( I thinks…)

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, tarponhead said:

Welp, forgot to check hours at suicide 6 and showed up to a closed resort today at ~noon. No big deal as I only planned to ski 2-3 hrs before heading north. Stupid is what stupid does…

cannon tomorrow.

psufly ping me before weekend. I got a mini blue possie for jay with me also( I thinks…)

Will do, not exactly sure on my plan yet.  Thinking Jay friday/Saturday  and Bolton Sunday.  I'll shoot you a message by like Wednesday 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, trackbiker said:

I heard Berkshire East has been picking up a lot of people who used to day trip to Mt. Snow because of Mt. Snow's high day ticket prices and crowds. They added the reservation requirement to the Indy Pass about two weeks ago due to the larger crowds. Glad to see them doing well but it was always a good place to avoid crowds on a weekend.

I heard Magic had record crowds on Saturday.

I saw some New Hampshire plates in their lot, which I figure had to be due to IndyPass, as without a pass providing an incentive it would be a fairly odd decision to drive south to ski. 

Magic crowd was not bad on Sun. Never waited more than 5 minutes.

Edited by Ski2Live Live2Ski

36 minutes ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

I saw some New Hampshire plates in their lot, which I figure had to be due to IndyPass, as without a pass providing an incentive it would be a fairly odd decision to drive south to ski. 

Maybe they have family or friends to the south.

1 hour ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

Magic crowd was not bad on Sun. Never waited more than 5 minutes.

It’s less than an hour from Hinsdale/Winchester area….. I’d take the extra 15 minute drive south to not stand in Mt Snows EPIC lift lines 

INDY OFFERINGS

Standard 279 adults 109 kids (to 12)

No Blackouts 379 adults 159 kids

As add on to member resort season pass

Standard 189 adults 89 kids

No Blackouts 289 adults 139 kids

Current members getting 10% off those rates to renew, and those switching from another multi resort pass get similar discount

• Love 1

So with 10% discount

Standard 251 adults 98 kids (to 12)

No Blackouts 341 adults 143 kids

or as add on

Standard 170 adults 80 kids

No Blackouts 260 adults 125 kids

and if one gets as add on to 499 Montage Pass (which this effectively makes $418 for adults and $481 for kids) then total price would be

Standard 669 adults 579 kids

No Blackouts 759 adults 624 kids

Doing the math, to make it worthwhile to add Montage Pass to basic IndyPass (unless one needed Montage access on blackout days), an adult would need to plan to ski at least 9 weekend/holiday days at Montage and a kid would need to plan to ski at least 10 such days at Montage.

7 minutes ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

INDY OFFERINGS

Standard 279 adults 109 kids (to 12)

No Blackouts 379 adults 159 kids

As add on to member resort season pass

Standard 189 adults 89 kids

No Blackouts 289 adults 139 kids

Current members getting 10% off those rates to renew, and those switching from another multi resort pass get similar discount

Love it. Thanks for posting! 

• Like 1

Chose Burke today and finally got a good day in . They picked up 5” but on top of bones surface so while a hoot you had to be careful. ROTD was east bowl and upper and lower power line. Still getting freshies at 2:30 if you did not mind picking branches out of your helmet. 

tomorrow meeting a fellow number at jay. They seem to be in a good cycle so 🤞

1D09CC49-0398-4F94-9FFA-B9555EEB0F30.jpeg

EC2103A2-982B-447E-8E27-CECA67212AD1.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Boner City 2

2 hours ago, PSUFly said:

Looks awesome toast...

I think my plan for this weekend is Jay tomorrow and Sunday, Saddleback Saturday, and somewhere Monday.   Bolton, Berkshire east, somewhere else, depends on conditions and weather 

Sounds like another great trip! 
I saw lake effect in the forecast here this morning and decided to gamble. It’s been good, snowy, and empty. 

04AD4DCA-9FD0-470E-BF4F-6F4B6CF9ECF8.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Boner City 1