Indy Pass

trackbiker

46 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

No but I’m pumped for Ski2Live

Maybe Ski2Live will let us use his Indy Pass buddy passes and we can all take a road trip to Tussey and afterwards eat sugar cookies and drink hot cocoas from Dollar General in the Tussey parking lot.

Edited by saltyant
  • Love 1

Tussey isn't terrible. It serves the purpose and I've definitely had fun there in the past. Glad to see them getting involved with the Indy Pass, maybe it will get them some extra visits other than the small local area it services. As far as I know it's one of the only ski resorts in PA that has a local bus run to it. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Schif said:

Tussey isn't terrible. It serves the purpose and I've definitely had fun there in the past. Glad to see them getting involved with the Indy Pass, maybe it will get them some extra visits other than the small local area it services. As far as I know it's one of the only ski resorts in PA that has a local bus run to it. 

How often did you ride there in college?

If snow cover on Pennsylvania makes it through the rain forecast tomorrow (and maybe Saturday)  - kids and I will be breaking in this year's Indy passes at Shawnee the first rain free day this weekend.  

Who wants to join us for some low angle turns?

Edited by Ski2Live Live2Ski
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

Booked Presidents Day weekend for Thursday at Magic and Saturday and Sunday at Greek Peak. Originally trying to get to Berkshire East at some point but realized it’s blacked out that weekend since I only have the base Indy.

Killington on Friday with our passes that @Boo Bearwon at the Warren Miller movie. First time there so excited to check it out and hoping crowds are not too bad for a holiday since it’s a Friday.

If anyone wants to split a place or ski together, the more the merrier.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Plan to do 2 days at Greek Peak with girls over Pres Day weekend. Prob Sun- on but will wait for forecast to firm up days.

Before then we are likely hitting Jay Dec 30-31 and and Bolton 1st (and maybe 2nd).  May fit in some turns at West to break up drive on 29th or as an alternate for 2nd so we don't get home quite so late.

On 12/23/2022 at 10:52 PM, PSUFly said:

Maybe I'll meet up at Greek Peak, we'll see once it gets closer.  I'm hoping to do Saddleback this year, Black Mountain in Maine is relatively close to there too and on indy pass 

Not on the Indy but check out Mt. Abram when you're in that area. Their highest price all year is $35 thanks to L.L. Bean. It skis a lot bigger than it looks on the map.

• Like 1

Dunno if we are gonna trek all the way up to N.Vt for Fri-Mon turns now that Sat-Sun look like a washout there.

More likely do Catamount Fri and hope smaller chance of rain at B.East on Sat pans out. Maybe head to N.Vt MLK weekend instead

Edited by Ski2Live Live2Ski
  • Thanks 2

8 hours ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

Dunno if we are gonna trek all the way up to N.Vt for Fri-Mon turns now that Sat-Sun look like a washout there.

More likely do Catamount Fri and hope smaller chance of rain at B.East on Sat pans out. Maybe head to N.Vt MLK weekend instead

crowds should be low that weekend.  Enjoy!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3