1 hour ago, Benm said:

trolling is a art

C

1 hour ago, Benm said:

trolling is a art

T

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, EdBacon said:

Switching to a Blue pass. I tried Indy this year but the distance of Montage or Shawnee as local hills didn't make sense. It's a shame because it's probably the only multi pass I'd ever use. 

Yeah indy is great if you hit some of the new England areas but maybe not for just doing PA.  Hope to see you at blue 

• Like 1

Did you buy them that car so that everyone in front of them will drive the speed limit or lower and absolutley not blow through red lights or stop signs? 

If so, that's a brilliant move and the best way to keep young drivers safe on the roads. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

1 minute ago, Schif said:

Did you buy them that car so that everyone in front of them will drive the speed limit or lower and absolutley not blow through red lights or stop signs? 

If so, that's a brilliant move and the best way to keep young drivers safe on the roads. 

They need one of those magnetic police lights to throw on the top if they want to clear a path through traffic.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

11 hours ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

Magic was completely awesome soft hero snow today. My girls were doing double black bumps and glades in fine form.

Also bought their first wheels on the way there on Sat.

20230325_142624.jpg

The chick on the left is smiling because she’s thinking about the day she’s gonna lose her virginity in the back seat of that car.  

• Haha 4
  • Confused 1

46 minutes ago, Schif said:

My Explorer has a front end from a police car.  It gets old having people driving under the speed limit because they think it's a cop 

• Haha 1

speaking of the po-po, came across this guy on the way home. unsure if it's related to what the lot security had mentioned, but it's the first time i've come across one any time i've headed to/from blue. someone (guessing passenger) was pouring out cans next to the truck.

image.thumb.png.711166498d37c3468d5eb5b8f32f8295.png

• Love 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

17 minutes ago, Benm said:

speaking of the po-po, came across this guy on the way home. unsure if it's related to what the lot security had mentioned, but it's the first time i've come across one any time i've headed to/from blue. someone (guessing passenger) was pouring out cans next to the truck.

image.thumb.png.711166498d37c3468d5eb5b8f32f8295.png

The tactical security guy did say they invited/were having 2 PSP cars around the parking lot yesterday.

1 hour ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

The chick on the left is smiling because she’s thinking about the day she’s gonna lose her virginity in the back seat of that car.  

Hopefully its not the standard cop plastic rear seat, at least some vinyl would make the experience more comfortable.  Those super dark tinted windows will really make for some great privacy too.  And who would mess with a cop car at inspiration point?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

7 minutes ago, JFskiDan said:

Hopefully its not the standard cop plastic rear seat, at least some vinyl would make the experience more comfortable.  Those super dark tinted windows will really make for some great privacy too.  And who would mess with a cop car at inspiration point?

Good point on the vinyl..anything but cloth seats as they stain.