Indy Pass

trackbiker

3 hours ago, rgrwilco said:

Ah I see. I’m hoping montage allows uphill eventually too. I talked to someone there and they mentioned it may happen. That would be killer for the epic pass.

I've seen people doing uphill at montage.   I don't know that its allowed but I've seen people going up fast track or runaway 

19 hours ago, mute1080 said:

We were just talking this weekend at Blue about how they won't let ticket holders travel uphill during the day or an hour before opening, but let race parents walk in sneakers up trails and across Paradise without a lift ticket. Would love to start the day with some uphill.

This should be our next topic for the next round of surveys that come out.  

Seems like the trash thing is much better, and i do think the snowmobile thing is better.  not great, but better.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JFskiDan said:

This should be our next topic for the next round of surveys that come out.  

Seems like the trash thing is much better, and i do think the snowmobile thing is better.  not great, but better.  

Dumpsters were missing yesterday so I wonder how long until they put them back and if they'll clean up the area around it.

• 3 weeks later...

Also nice that Montage is offering $399 season passes to all this year (no discount for legacy pass holders) and throwing in the rest of this season. So you can get a Montage pass with an Indy add on for $598. Not a bad deal at all. Indy also added Big Bear to its lineup since I was last on it - so 3 places in NEPA and tons of others in the NE and Mid Atlantic all for the price of a Blue pass.

Screenshot_20240227-123302_Chrome.jpg

Edited by Ski2Live Live2Ski

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Johnny Law said:

Word is indy has signed something crazy and is guaranteing 200 places for next year's pass.

Pow Mow is definitely gone but they are still upping their numbers. 

This is correct. I knew PowMow would be leaving after this year. I renewed mine again. 

• Like 3