Indy Pass

trackbiker

17 minutes ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

B.East doing a bonus day Sat from 10-5 with $20 lift tix. It will likely soften up that day while VT places will stay hard (but soften Sunday) - so could help round out a nice weekend road trip.

Have fun…conditions are always best where you are buckaroo

• Haha 1

• 9 months later...
7 minutes ago, JFskiDan said:

Nice work by Jay Peak. 
Trying to make plans to get to Jay this year. 

If you can go when it's supposed to snow that's the way.  Pow pow is part of the Jay dealio and as good as it can be it can also be equally terrible and hyper icy

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, mute1080 said:

Can't make it Friday morning unfortunately. Unless Shawnee turned into Keystone with fresh pow as pictured, then I'm in.

Having trouble locating hi-vis hats for this friday at this point. Lets try for next friday. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, JFskiDan said:

Having trouble locating hi-vis hats for this friday at this point. Lets try for next friday. 

Speaking of hi-vis. If Saturday does turn into a 60 degree day would anyone be interested in a double dip, ski and then bike? 

Just now, rgrwilco said:

How does uphill work with Indy at Shawnee? Do you have to get your ticket first? How does that work if you arrive before ticket windows are open?

Need a lift ticket to be on the hill so you have to wait until the ticket office opens. Uphill is only during midweek lift operation hours so can't get on early anyway. 

Just now, Schif said:

Speaking of hi-vis. If Saturday does turn into a 60 degree day would anyone be interested in a double dip, ski and then bike? 

I'm interested. Bring it up again in the roll call thread and we might be able to get a good group.

Just now, rgrwilco said:

Ah I see. I’m hoping montage allows uphill eventually too. I talked to someone there and they mentioned it may happen. That would be killer for the epic pass.

We were just talking this weekend at Blue about how they won't let ticket holders travel uphill during the day or an hour before opening, but let race parents walk in sneakers up trails and across Paradise without a lift ticket. Would love to start the day with some uphill.

• Like 3