Indy Pass

trackbiker

• 4 weeks later...
59 minutes ago, PSUFly said:

Planning to check out Magic Mountain this weekend.   As of right now the forecast for friday is 8 to 12 inches ending Friday evening, put in a reservation for Saturday, might do Sunday too

I was considering a drive to Greek Peak. 9-12" predicted there for this storm. We'll see.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, PSUFly said:

Yeah if the forecast changes I may change my plans.   Accuweather says 3 to 6" as of right now for Greek Peak but maybe that'll change

Screenshot_20220202-100946_AccuWeather.jpg

What an ugly hoodie. 

edit: my apologies if you bought it. I love it. 

Edited by toast21602
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, toast21602 said:

I was considering a drive to Greek Peak. 9-12" predicted there for this storm. We'll see.

Oh yeah?  When?

I was looking at it this morning.....but i didnt see those amounts.  I need to find a "local guy" that knows the area for weather.  Paging skiitoolives.  

• Haha 3

19 minutes ago, PSUFly said:

Looking at the forecast, I decided to take monday off...plan is to hit magic tomorrow.   Either magic or somewhere else Sunday and then Cannon in NH Monday. 

Toast or whoever else, you're welcome to join me, although for a day trip, Greek Peak should be awesome this weekend 

Keep us updated with reports and definitely bring a couple four packs.  Have fun. 

9 hours ago, PSUFly said:

Looking at the forecast, I decided to take monday off...plan is to hit magic tomorrow.   Either magic or somewhere else Sunday and then Cannon in NH Monday. 

Toast or whoever else, you're welcome to join me, although for a day trip, Greek Peak should be awesome this weekend 

Magic got a lot of freezing rain. They didn't get the Red Chair running today and some of their natural snow trails took a hit. Might want to check out Bolton Valley a little farther north. All snow there and a fun place.

2 hours ago, trackbiker said:

Magic got a lot of freezing rain. They didn't get the Red Chair running today and some of their natural snow trails took a hit. Might want to check out Bolton Valley a little farther north. All snow there and a fun place.

Yeah...looks like they should be up and running tomorrow but I don't think I'll rush to get there based on the snow report.   NH did ok with the storm so I'll probably hit Waterville valley Sunday and cannon Monday