2021-22 winter ski season thread...

12 hours ago, Kyle said:

I think I might be the only person on this site who has full tilts, but looks like they’re done at the end of this season and will be integrated into K2. 

https://www.newschoolers.com/news/read/K2-Sports-Confirms-Full-Tilt-Brand?fbclid=IwAR138z9Td7tx1fum0fcRbui8YOxgoaXo4IgY9xFw-hZ3pEOqjbtrhojbJYg

Last 3 pairs have been FTs.

On 10/4/2021 at 7:07 PM, Kyle said:

I think I might be the only person on this site who has full tilts, but looks like they’re done at the end of this season and will be integrated into K2. 

https://www.newschoolers.com/news/read/K2-Sports-Confirms-Full-Tilt-Brand?fbclid=IwAR138z9Td7tx1fum0fcRbui8YOxgoaXo4IgY9xFw-hZ3pEOqjbtrhojbJYg

That is disappointing. 

On 9/30/2021 at 7:04 AM, RidgeRacer said:

Gonna book a room in Flagstaff for a few days at snowbowl. I'm 99.9% sure that I'll be the only person on that flight bringing skis as one of my checked bags. Lol

I'm confused. Why dont you think more people will bring their skis to Flagstaff to ski the Snowbowl? It sounds like a very wintery skier's paradise. Like waking up every morning with a nice big bowl full of fresh Perder.

Edited by saltyant
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, saltyant said:

I'm confused. Why dont you think more people will bring their skis to Flagstaff to ski the Snowbowl? It sounds like a very wintery skier's paradise. Like waking up every morning with a nice big bowl full of fresh Perder.

Thanks for that question Salty. It's because most people fly into Phoenix in the winter to escape winter...go golfing and enjoy the warm desert air. Hence the joke about me being the only person bringing skis. Hope that helps and thanks again for the clarifying question!

• Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, saltyant said:

That’s a really good question!!!

• Boner City 1

19 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

You two can hug it out at Jeff’s ski party. 

Thanks but I don't do hugs, I'd be up for a fist bump. Some family members are really touchy feely and I just tell them no thanks, I don't do hugs but a handshake or high five is ok.

Edited by saltyant

1 minute ago, saltyant said:

Thanks but I don't do hugs, I'd be up for a fist bump. Some family members are really touchy feely and I just tell them no thanks, I don't do hugs but a handshake or high five is ok.

What about with girls?  I actually noticed during the pandemic they want hugs even more..I don’t mind bro hugs, but I don’t want to feel smart Edge whiskers on my cheek

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, theprogram4 said:

When you meet a girl on a first date, is the introduction supposed to be a hug, handshake, bro hug, salute, high five?  I would think hug but maybe that’s too soon, but handshake seems too business like 

Hug for sure, just not too snuggly at first.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

What about with girls?  I actually noticed during the pandemic they want hugs even more..I don’t mind bro hugs, but I don’t want to feel smart Edge whiskers on my cheek

Idk I just stay home or go grocery shopping for Captains Wafers, so I dont meet any girls. One time my friend and I were at a Barcade in Fishtown and 2 attractive girls approached us and one put her arm around me. I thought for sure we were being Punk'd.

51 minutes ago, NMSKI said:

Hug for sure, just not too snuggly at first.

What about heavy breathing in her ear? 

43 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Idk I just stay home or go grocery shopping for Captains Wafers, so I dont meet any girls. One time my friend and I were at a Barcade in Fishtown and 2 attractive girls approached us and one put her arm around me. I thought for sure we were being Punk'd.

They probably just wanted some tokens from you to play Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Turtles in Time

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

55 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Nah they were probably just prostitutes. 

• Confused 1