2021-22 winter ski season thread...

Just got back from buckmans. Β The boots I needed I found cheaper online, but figured with the 20% discount at buckmans, it would even out and I’d support a local shop. Β Turns out 20% off inside items during tent sales was a wicks thing, not a buckmans thing. Checked the boot website and saw they lowered the boots $20 since Tuesday, so I ordered them. Β DC Judge Boa

• Like 2

Just now, theprogram4 said:

Just got back from buckmans. Β The boots I needed I found cheaper online, but figured with the 20% discount at buckmans, it would even out and I’d support a local shop. Β Turns out 20% off inside items during tent sales was a wicks thing, not a buckmans thing. Checked the boot website and saw they lowered the boots $20 since Tuesday, so I ordered them. Β DC Judge Boa

next time ask if they price match, virtually all of them do.

fwiw, some stores will sell in-store at a higher price than on their websites (typically MAP).Β 

new boots good for stoke tho regardlessΒ πŸ‘

Β 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Benm said:

next time ask if they price match, virtually all of them do.

fwiw, some stores will sell in-store at a higher price than on their websites (typically MAP).Β 

new boots good for stoke tho regardlessΒ πŸ‘

Β 

I Β should have thought of that lol. Β I did pay $100 below MSRP and free shipping, so all good

3 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

Leaves changing up here. Another day closer to snow. Still enjoying this fall weather as long as I can πŸ‘ŒπŸ‚πŸ

why didn't you tell us and wave to the cam :(

wait i think i see you are you with the pup

Edited by Benm