2021-22 winter ski season thread...

If I were planning just a few weekends of New England skiing I would go with Indy instead of Epic. Also gets you into Montage and Bkue Knob in PA. and you can do New England weekends at Magic, B.East, Bolton, Jay, Cannon, Waterville. 

Edited by Ski2Live Live2Ski

Seriously jonesing to ski. Even with Indy and Epic purchases in hand - none of those places open for 5 weeks and I could be tempted to go "off pass" for a trip to Killington if they open much sooner. 

Big Snow didn't really cut it for a satisfying pre-skison adventure last year and they are still closed from fire damage anyway.

Also waiting on my kids season rentals as local Ski Barn closed through October on account of being submerged in about 3 feet of toxic flood water from Ida. 

• Thanks 1

On 10/14/2021 at 3:08 PM, RidgeRacer said:

I'm probably going to fight the crowds at the Blue mountain tent sale next weekend to pick up bindings for the new skis. Seems like a no brainer to get them there if they'll mount them for free.

Apparently you need to RSVP over Facebook. Dumb. I'll go somewhere else.

• Confused 1

yeah, that sale was hot garbage. Very little selection in anything but used rental skis. Not a wasted trip either tho, because I was able to (after some mild insistence) get Grayson’s child season pass purchased.

Pops and I then went over to Buckman’s where I found nice deals on a new jacket and pants for Walter

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, enjoralas said:

yeah, that sale was hot garbage. Very little selection in anything but used rental skis. Not a wasted trip either tho, because I was able to (after some mild insistence) get Grayson’s child season pass purchased.

Pops and I then went over to Buckman’s where I found nice deals on a new jacket and pants for Walter

What was the issue gettin Grayson’s season pass.