2021-22 winter ski season thread...

Killington open tomorrow. I'm gonna hold off at least til Nov 13 before I ski though. Most likely start once Hunter opens - either start Nov 18 or Nov 21. Getting girls season rentals Saturday. Let the stoke begin.

Can't say I really miss hauling a sack of pigeon peas cans to ski Freedom

Edited by Ski2Live Live2Ski
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

Killington open tomorrow. I'm gonna hold off at least til Nov 13 before I ski though. Most likely start once Hunter opens - either start Nov 18 or Nov 21. Getting girls season rentals Saturday. Let the stoke begin.

WTGAI! Keep us posted.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

The Freedom days are over I think. 

• Sad 1

Getting some new Blizzak WS90s put on my AWD 2021 Subaru Forester Sport in time for the skison. Amazing I found a tire place willing to house the tires I am not using off season - seems like nobody does that anymore.

Gonna be in better shape than ever before to ski some powder days this year.

Edited by Ski2Live Live2Ski

1 hour ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

Getting some new Blizzak WS90s put on my AWD 2021 Subaru Forester Sport in time for the skison. Amazing I found a tire place willing to house the tires I am not using off season - seems like nobody does that anymore.

Gonna be in better shape than ever before to ski some powder days this year.

Great news, congratulations on the sweet ride! Maybe we can carpool to some Epic resorts. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mixilplix said:

Say good bye to getting anything outdoors done after work.....

True !  I gave my ATV a workout this afternoon (probably pissed of the neighbors) then put the chains and plow on . My snow blower was pretty weak last year , I got the belt cover off and determined  the belt was loose I might have to replace it , ran out daylight ...Damn . 

14 minutes ago, AirheadD8 said:

True !  I gave my ATV a workout this afternoon (probably pissed of the neighbors) then put the chains and plow on . My snow blower was pretty weak last year , I got the belt cover off and determined  the belt was loose I might have to replace it , ran out daylight ...Damn . 

I did the same.

58AFE8EB-39AA-4CF7-AE70-CF50A0715C75.jpeg

2 hours ago, AirheadD8 said:

2 hours ago, AirheadD8 said:

My snow blower was pretty weak last year , I got the belt cover off and determined  the belt was loose I might have to replace it , ran out daylight ...Damn . 

Should have thought about it in August 🤷🏻‍♀️