2021 PASR Pre-Season Event

AtomicSkier

9 hours ago, AtomicSkier said:

i always get finger food / charcuterie and beers, but people always bring food and beer, too.  Just don't be like @JFskiDan and ask me to use my oven 😁

I just wanted to see if you knew how to use it, and my suspicions were correct, that you didnt.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

3 minutes ago, AtomicSkier said:

Word is that @saltyant might not come because he has a sand problem.  He should reconsider.

I'm thinking SUJOPO tonight. Allentown's a far drive in the pouring rain and then back home in the pitch dark. There are a lot of big mountains to drive over. It's almost hunting season and I might hit a deer. My Sonic had a flat tire this morning and I should probably wait a day or two before driving on it. 

Edited by saltyant
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

1 minute ago, saltyant said:

I'm thinking SUJOPO tonight. Allentown's a far drive in the pouring rain and then back home in the pitch dark. There are a lot of big mountains to drive over. It's almost hunting season and I might hit a deer. My Sonic had a flat tire this morning and I should probably wait a day or two before driving on it. 

It’s a good thing I live in Bethlehem, then.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

I wanted to talk to a pilot tonight jerk
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, mute1080 said:

I wanted to talk to a pilot tonight jerk

I'll likely see you next week at the Jersey Shore 2021 gravel ride. Unless I decide to flake out. In the meantime @AtomicSkier is an aspiring private pilot and he possesses an excellent knowledge base of runway lengths and CRJ seating arrangements, I'm certain you two will hit it off.