BM Ski Patrol to the rescue...

indiggio

10 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

What a dumbass passing a car right before a curve. 

One morning on my way to Blue some dumbass in front of me in a Corvette or whatever sped down the Broad Mountain and drove into a blind curve into the opposing traffic lane. Any vehicle coming up the mountain would have been obliterated.

20211006_155954.thumb.jpg.fff77f731ad81796cac3cbc682b35f75.jpg

Edited by saltyant
  • Confused 1

31 minutes ago, saltyant said:

One morning on my way to Blue some dumbass in front of me in a Corvette or whatever sped down the Broad Mountain and drove into a blind curve into the opposing traffic lane. Any vehicle coming up the mountain would have been obliterated.

People are always in a hurry...if they just allowed enough time they would be more relaxed and wouldn’t cause senseless accidents.  I try to get to Blue around 720am on the weekends but I’m always early cause I allow extra  fudge factor.  The same with when I have appointments or fly on aeroplanes

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, saltyant said:

And you got your phone out to take a picture while driving? 🤔

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

17 hours ago, saltyant said:

Gives mustang drivers a bad name. 

• Thanks 1