12/3-12/5 weekend roll call thread.

GrilledSteezeSandwich

Hey All,

It’s almost another weekend and ski season.  Is anybody planning on skiing Blue mountain the true mountain this Friday-Sunday?  Looks like nice comfortable temperatures and some legit upper mountain terrain open.  Maybe even some hard cider will be consumed in the parking lot.  

JADIP

43EA45A2-B887-4937-B8C2-E8E546B845C2.jpeg

36423F76-425A-4915-9A8F-3E74C4110447.jpeg

A539F836-627D-41E4-BBA3-751C0386102A.jpeg

061D1861-9EB4-4610-B0AF-136479E2EA74.gif

• Like 3

Don't mean to stomp on the stoke, but I was thinking about heading out to Blue Saturday....$89 for a 4 hour pass?  $120 for 8 hours? For vista and Main Street?

Yikes.

Glad they are limiting sales, but hard to stomach those numbers....

7 minutes ago, tnt said:

Don't mean to stomp on the stoke, but I was thinking about heading out to Blue Saturday....$89 for a 4 hour pass?  $120 for 8 hours? For vista and Main Street?

Yikes.

Correct, it seems ridiculous but they'll still sell out so if they charge less they'll be leaving money on the table.

8 minutes ago, tnt said:

Yikes.

It’s to incentivize season pass sales..plus a lot of pent up demand..people are paying those prices which means Blue isn’t leaving money on the table. 

2 hours ago, tnt said:

Yikes.

That seems to be the trend among resorts this year, as i have heard quite a bit about resorts charging full price for limited terrain.  If Blue is limiting passes in any way, when one person doesnt want to pay that, there is always someone behind them willing to, sooooo.......

4 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

It’s to incentivize season pass sales..plus a lot of pent up demand..people are paying those prices which means Blue isn’t leaving money on the table. 

The season passes they limited sales of? 

• Like 1